Revelations

Fred took them up to the flat and sat them down in a rather comfy and inviting living room that reminded Harry and Hermione of the Gryffindor Common Room.

"GEORGE! Get get your arse downstairs! Harry and Co. are here!"yelled Fred from the door.
A crash could be heard from above their heads.
"Keep your knickers on Freddie, I'm coming now!" George's muffled reply came.

They could hear George's hurried footsteps on the stairs. The redhead bounced into the room with a mischievous grin on his face. "Hey! How are you guys?"he greeted.
"Good"
"Awesome"
"Fine"
"Great" came the replies.
George looked at Harry and Petunia's forms. He went over to Fred and said: "I'm sorry, but I think that you got hit on the noggin one time too many if you think that's Harry..."
The quartet laughed. "I can assure you, dear brother, that this is Harry, and the simply drop dead gorgeous woman by his side is Petunia 2.0, new and improved!"chuckled Fred.

George stood there with his mouth gaping. He couldn't believe that this was his honorary 'baby brother'!
"Blimey, Harry! And you were just a scrawny speckly kid just last year!" George exclaimed.

Harry stuck his nose in the air and crossed his arms.
"Oi! I find that very offensive!"he said with mock hurt.
George laughed. "Aww, Hawwykins! Don't be like that! You know that I was just joking around!"he cooed.

"Blah,blah,blah! Whatever. Are you still going to act like a prat or are you willing to listen to my story?"snapped Harry, his eyes shining in mirth.
"Story."
"Okay, good," said Harry. Then, with the help of both Hermione and Petunia, he retold the story of his creature inheritances until how he ended up here now.
By the end of the retelling,both twins' faces showed revulsion.
"How could Ron and Ginny do that to you? After all you had done for them, they pay you back by stealing from you?!" Fred said, disgusted.
"And Dumblefuck too. I thought that he really was a good chap!" George exclaimed, shaking his head.

"Oh, but it's all right... I told the goblins to make them pay back every single fucking Knut that they took from me...With interest!" Harry cackled evilly. Petunia and Hermione joined in too.

The twins traded slightly fearful looks.
"Are the-"
"Others a part-"
"Of this-"
"Too?"they asked in their normal twinnish manner.
"Thank God, no! It would break my heart if they did. Your parents and the rest of your family ,bar Percy, Ron and Ginny, are practically my second family!"said Harry.

"And what are we, furniture?"snapped Hermione. Petunia giggled.
"My annoying older sister and lovely aunt of course!" Harry said cheekily.

"Getting-"
"Back to-"
"Other matters-"
"Here-"
"Could you-"
"Please-"
"Tell us-"
"About the-"
"Prophecy?" Fred and George finished together.

"Keep your panties on!"chided Harry. "Okay... the prophecy is a fake. Dumbledore just wanted me to be a way for him to get rid of Tommy boy, whilst being a martyr in the process. Instead, Hermione overheard them talking about the real prophecy. It goes like this:
The Dark Lord's Equal approaches.
Born to those who have thrice defied him, born to those who have turned away from the Light.
The Equal will be granted powers that the true Evil Lord knows not.
The Dark Lord will mark him as his Match.
When the Dark Equals reunite, together, they alone have the Power gifted to them by Death to make or break this world.
Red and Green, the perfect complementary pair.
The Equal shall be born as the seventh month dies..." Harry concluded, his Avada eyes hardening.

The tensed atmosphere in the room was so thick that you could cut it with a knife. Everyone stared at each other, not knowing what to say.

Finally, after a few tensed minutes, Fred spoke up.
"Did you guys like even, try to decipher what the prophecy means? Like, think about it... What do you interpret its meaning as?"said Fred seriously.

Everyone who knew Fred well was stumped. There were only a few times that he was actually serious, and this was one of them.
Harry thought about what the redhead had said and closed his eyes in concentration. Then the answer came to him.
"Guys," he started off nervously, "I think I figured out what it means..."
"What does it mean? It can't be too bad."said Hermione.
"We won't judge you,"assured George.
The other two waited in silence.
Harry exhaled a shaky breath.

"I think that I should go Dark."

You could hear a pin drop after that statement.