Goats and Goblins:Part Two

Once they had passed the labyrinth of halls in the bank, and found a suitable room to hold the meeting, they sat down opposite each other and stared for a few moments.

Dumbledore coughed and started off awkwardly, "As you can see , Mr Griphook... I was wondering how young Mr Potter managed to get ahold of his lordships and vaults when he is only but a child. I specifically asked you to not hand them over to him until further notice as his Magical Guardian."

"Illegaly, Mr Dumbledore! You are no longer his Guardian, therefore that means you have to pay back every single Knut you owe him using your OWN money! Not using the poor Muggleborns' money, YOUR OWN!"scolded Griphook.

"I am Albus Dumb-!"

"As if I give a rat's ARSE! This is my client we are talking about. He knows EXACTLY what you did and he wants revenge. Don't be surprised if I see you in court!"said Griphook.

Dumbledore was shaking in anger. No one has ever spoken like this to him! NEVER!

"Listen here Mr Griphook! I won't stand for this! At least tell me who his new Guardian is! So I can help-."

But he was cut off as he got ejected from his seat and crashed through the ceilings in the levels above and onto the street of Diagon Alley.

He dusted himself off as he stood up from his crash landing. People who were passing by laughed and pointed at him!

A cherubic little girl with curly golden ringlets and lapis lazuli eyes in a white frilly dress shook her head and giggled.

Dumbledore growled. "What are you looking at child?"he snarled.

The girl's eyes sparkled with merriment and held knowledge millennia older than the body he faced. That was odd.

"Oh nothing Mister. But a word of advice: 'Don't do anything dumb!' It could do ya a lot of good..."she warned in a bell-like voice.

Dumbledore's eyes narrowed. Who was a simple child to tell him what to do?

"Whatever child. Go run off to Mummy dearest! Go!"he shooed.

The girl shrugged and ran off into the distance. If Dumbledore couldn't heed a warning from Lady Magic or sometimes referred as Hecate, then God couldn't help him.

............................