Flashbacks

20 August 1996, 11h43
Location-Riddle Manor

Tom POV

Sorry ppl, there's a very upsetting scene here

I wasn't feeling very well this morning. I woke up and vomited again (this morning sickness shit is getting old and fast.) ,had breakfast and now I'm in bed, sketching a picture.

I had gotten Harry to do my paperwork for me (yay!) since I was too tired to do it myself.

After another fifteen more minutes, I put down my sketchbook and settled down to sleep some more.

UPSETTING SCENE

~Dream/Flashback~

I found myself sitting in Professor Dumbledore's Headmaster's Office, facing him.

He stared at me with a weird glint in his twinkly blue eyes.

"Professor Dumbledore, why did you call me up to your office? I really should be getting back to the Slytherin Common Room. I left my Fifth Year Charms textbook. Professor Merrythought will have my head if I don't have it!" I said.

Dumbledore gave a chuckle that sent a shiver up my spine. For some reason, I felt as if something wrong was going on. I just hope that I wasn't right.

"Tom, I called you here to check on how you were doing..." he said.

Huh? Why? He didn't do that to other students. Why was he so special?

3rd Person

Dumbledore must've seen his distracted expression because Tom found himself tied up and gagged.

Dumbledore slowly moved towards him and Tom flinched, his wide oak leaf green eyes widened with fear.

The old goat smirked wickedly. He cast a Levitation Spell on Tom and led him to his sleeping quarters. Once there, Dumbledore shut the door and locked it very tightly.

He deposited him onto his large bed.

'Atrocious color scheme though!' Tom thought to himself as he saw varying shades of Ravenclaw blue and bronze. Yerrr.

"You need not worry about going to class for the rest of the day, Tom. I wrote a letters to all your teachers, saying that you are... training to fight Grindelwald. Instead, you'll be here with me."

Tom's oak leaf green eyes grew impossibly wider. He began to shake as Dumbledore vanished all his clothes and he lay there, exposed to the bastard.

Tom gave a muffled sob from his gag.

"Oh, don't worry, Tom. I'll take good care of you..."

That caused Tom to shriek as Dumbledore waves his wand. Glamours that Tom hadn't known about were in place. Now, Dumbledore looked at least twenty five! What type of messed up shit was this?

Blond hair framed the youthful face with narrow icy blue eyes and a strong jaw. His robes were already pooled around his feet, but from what Tom could see, he didn't have a bad body.

Tom knew that he was going to get Creature inheritances when he turned 16. He also knew about what specific Creatures he was going to be. Vulpine and Dark Veela can sense who their mate is going to be if they are near a year before their inheritances. And Dumbledore WAS NOT HIS MATE.

He wanted to wait for his mate to be the first one to take him, and if he had to wait a gajillion years to find his mate, then he'd do it willingly.