I Need A Lemondrop

Albus Dumbledore was sitting in his office yet again stressing about the Potter boy again. Potter was really beginning to get on his nerves!

One of his spies reported him missing from Privet Drive, they also reported that the aunt isn't there anymore. Vernon was drinking himself silly and the whale child beat up the other children in the neighborhood more.

Those two tubs of lard weren't gonna get paid. They could starve for all Albus cared.

He needed his weapon back! Harry Potter must die at the hands of Voldemort. He needed a martyr, not someone who was gaining independence! No, it just wouldn't work.

And if Harry does survive the encounter with Voldemort, well, let's just say he has a one way ticket for life at Resort Azkaban!

Then he, Albus Dumbledore, could be hailed as a hero again for defeating the next potential Dark Lord! Yes. He will never be forgotten.

He just needed Potter and Granger back at Hogwarts to slip them all those potions...

He just hoped that Rita Skeeter didn't find out that he lost his pawn. Oh he could see the headlines now:
The Life of Lies of Albus Dumbledore

or something like that.

It was all for the Greater Good! (Well, for him of course...)

'Aw fucking brat gives me a headache. I need a lemon drop!'