Replies: Part One

Harry stretched out his body on the bed. He glanced around the room until his eyes rested on the sight of Hermione and Petunia reading quietly on the couch.

He cleared his throat to get their attention. Hermione looked up and smirked at him. She tapped Petunia to take notice of him. She grinned.

"Hey, Tuney, it's about time that Sleeping Beauty woke up! He was smiling in his sleep right? Must have had a make out session with his new BF..."she said cheekily, her chocolate eyes shining bright with mirth.

Harry blushed a red that would put Ron Weasley to shame.
"Ah, what! When? How do you?...Aw shut up,Mia!" Harry spluttered. He bent his head down low to hide his face.

Hermione giggled. "Haahh...So it is true?"she teased.
"How good was it?"

Harry narrowed his Avada eyes to slits. "That is between him and I, Mia. You'll never know...unless you feel like having a threesome with us? We won't judge..."he smirked.

It was now Hermione's turn to blush. She had not been expecting a comeback like that. "N-Noooo! I have a boyfriend!"she squeaked, not meeting Harry's triumphant gaze.

"Ah, ah ,ah! But if you didn't have a boyfriend, you would. Am I right or am I right ?"

"Harry, stop! Leave the poor girl alone. You've teased her enough already!" Petunia giggled.

"Then tell her to stop biting off more than she can chew."

No one replied to that .

With a triumphant smirk, Harry climbed out bed ,summoned his toiletries and headed straight to the bathroom for his shower.

Hermione sighed. She could never beat Harry at innuendos.

Just then, a tap was heard from the window. The two females turned their heads towards that direction. They saw Harry's famous snowy owl,Hedwig,tapping irritatedly on the window.

Hermione rushed to the window and let her in. The owl nipped down hard on Hermione's pinky finger. Hermione let out a yowl of pain.

"Sorry! I'll be faster next time Hedwig! I promise!"squeaked Hermione.

The owl gave her a look that said: 'You better!' and stuck out her leg. Hermione took the letters from her leg.

The owl flew back to her perch to rest.

Hermione turned towards the bathroom door where running water could still be heard. "Harry!"she called, "Your letters are here for you!"

"Thank you! Leave them on the bed please? I'll read them when I'm done, then we can go have some dinner downstairs."came Harry's muffled reply.

"Kay." And with that, Hermione threw the letters onto the bed and went back to her reading on the couch.

..................................
A/N: Yes, I know! It is a short chapter, but it will continue-

Tom: Starring moi!*throws arms in the air dramatically *

Harry:*giving a disapproving look * C'mon Tom!You. Know. That. I'm. The . Main. Character!

Tom:*pouts* Only cuz the author lady is too stupid to feature me in more!

@tomarry15: *cackles* Did you just pout?!

Tom:*spluttering* What? Fuck no! *growls and points wand at authoress *CRUCIO!!!

@tomarry:*shrieks* Fuck you Tom! If you keep Crucioing me, how in the bloody hell do you expect me to type out chapters starring you?

Harry slaps his forehead.

Tom:*stops curse and smiles sheepishly * Oopsie! Didn't think about that!

@tomarry15: Uh huh.

TTFN,
Your brilliant authoress,
@tomarry15❤️❤️❤️