Brekkie with the Loonies

After Harry and Tom had finished with their 'shower' they got dressed into their robes. Harry's robe was cobalt blue and was sleeveless with gold trimmings. Underneath he wore a simple black vest with dark emerald cotton leggings with knee high combat boots.

Tom's robes were(you guessed it) a pitch black with jade trimmings. Around the collar was a silver animated design of a basilisk. Underneath he wore something similar to harry, except his vest was crimson and leggings a dark blue. Instead of boots, he wanted to wear his favorite pair of Converse sneakers. They were a deep maroon.

They had both tied their hair back with loose ponytails at the nape of their necks.

Tom had picked up his beloved familiar, Nagini and let her hang around his neck. Together, he and Harry made their way down the levels in the spacious Manor.

When they got to the dining room, they found everyone else seated. The other occupants in the room looked like they hadn't slept a wink the whole night, what with the black bags under their eyes. As soon as Bellatrix saw them, she started to cackle.

"Ooh! Widdle baby Potty and ickle Tommy boy had reaaaal jolly fun last night. I mean like: "Oh Haaarrry! Move faster! Stop teasing me you dolt! OH MY GOD HARRY! I'M GONNA CUM!!!" Hahahaha! The whole mother fuckin' HOUSE was shaking. Musta been some real good fucking if you guys kept at it til four in the morning! Hahahahaaa!!!"she mocked them, her hair getting more disheveled every time she threw her head back .

Fenrir and the other two Lestrange brothers laughed so hard, tears streamed down their cheeks.

"Oh yah! Remember how he be like: "Oh GOD, GOD! Bang me harder Harry!"joined in Fenrir.

"Well, all that noise made all the Gubgrinders go away the faster they moved..."said Luna in her dreamlike voice.

Severus cringed. "Next you two feel like 'nearly bringing the house down', please set up a PROPER Silencing ward. I do not want to even think about what will happen during the Dark Lord's Heat. Ten days of non stop banging... yeurgh !"

"Amen to that!"cheered Hermione. Everyone-bar Harry, Tom, Severus and Petunia-stared at her weirdly. She blushed pink under the piercing gazes.

"What does this, Ay men word mean?"asked Padma.

"Muggle stuff."

"Oh...okay I guess."

"Just be glad that the twins weren't here, otherwise you'd BOTH be in hell,"laughed Neville.

That was when Tom snapped. "Look! You may be either my friend or Harry's, but I will only ask this of you ONCE. DO. NOT. TALK. ABOUT. HARRY AND l'S SEX LIFE AGAIN! Got it?!"he ordered.

Everyone gulped and nodded immediately.

"Good. Now let's eat shall we?"said Harry, smirking as he and Tom sat down.

"Dippy! We're ready to be served!"

.............................

A/N: I wanna say thank you to all those people who voted and reviewed my story. I hold you guys deep in my heart and I cannot literally thank you enough!

This chapter is dedicated to: @SapphireKageKyuura92❤️ this is for ya!

TTFN,
Your brilliant authoress,
@tomarry15❤️❤️❤️