Back To LaLaland Again: Part One

Harry once again sandwiched between Hermione and Petunia.
He had tried to go to back to sleep ,but he just couldn't . He was going to see his mate very soon!
He may be acting like a lovesick teenage girl ,but he really didn't give a damn. He decided to read more to put himself to sleep. He also maybe have missed some parts when reading Creatures Magnifique . He maybe did not read all of the Heat symptoms for Dark Veela.

So this time,he turned to page one hundred and forty-eight. He scanned down the paragraphs until he found what he was looking for. He began to read:

Male Submissive Equal Dark Veela behavior during Heat period:
Two weeks before the Heat Period, the Submissive Equal Dark Veela will start craving things like cereal or very raw meat.
A week before the Heat Period, the Submissive Equal will start to feel strong urges to immediately want to bed their mate. The Dominant must be very cautious because during that week before Heat strikes, the Submissive will try every dirty mind game to get their mates. In some cases, Submissives have been driven to near insanity by their Dominant's resistance, that they resorted to using dangerous methods to gain their mate's attention.
On the day Heat actually strikes,it can happen at anytime during the day or during the night, the Submissive Equal's body temperature will shoot up to an unbearable 110 degrees . The reason behind the temperature escalation? Dark Veela are only able to conceive children at that certain temperature,since it enhances their body's fertility.
The only way for the Submissive Equal to cool down is their mate's touch.
It is best for both mates to have a special room for their Heat Periods as in the haze of Heat,the Equals may actually leave the room in destruction.
After Heat , the Submissive will have only a little inkling of what happened, the rest will be a mystery.

Whoa. Houston,we have a problem!
Voldy's gonna be one insane motherfucker...well, more than he is already. Harry seriously has his work cut out for him.

Said person casted a Tempus Charm and saw that it was now 2:18am. If he didn't get some sleep soon, Tom would have his head if he showed up with black bags under his eyes!

He banished the book back to his bedside table wandlessly and proceeded to snuggle into the warmth of the bodies on either side of his own. He closed his eyes and began to drift off to sleep.

***

Harry once again found himself in the hallway of his mate's home. He quietly and quickly made his way to their usual meeting place, the Dark Lord's study.

Instead of finding Tom reading on the couch like he usually did, this time, Tom was sitting down on the plush burgundy fur rug that was situated on the rosewood floor near the merrily crackling fireplace.

Tom looked like he was sketching something in a large sketchbook on his lap. He had a serene smile on his face that made him look even more angelic than he already was.
The scene took Harry's breath away.

He sat down behind his mate and wrapped his arms around Tom's slim silk emerald pajama clad body. Tom purred loudly and turned around to face Harry.

He gave him a peck on his right cheek and grinned. Harry smiled back.

"I missed you, Tom,"he whispered.
Tom leant back into Harry's perfectly sculpted chest and looked up at Harry's face with big wide crimson eyes that showed the amount of love he held for Harry.
"I missed you even more,Potty!"he replied cheekily.

Harry chuckled and kissed Tom's forehead gently. He then peered over Tom's head to look at the open sketchbook in his mate's lap.

"What ya drawing, Tom-Tom?"he asked curiously.