I'm Yours Forever

Previously on FA: "Lord Voldemort?!"

"Yes,Potter. Your parents' murderer! You're mated to your parents' bloody murderer!"snapped Voldemort, sitting up.
But Harry wouldn't let him go.

Harry chuckled. Of all the other people he could have been mated to, he got mated to the Dark Lord.

"What's so funny Potter? There is absolutely nothing funny about this! You probably hate me with a passion for taking away your parents!"shouted the Dark Lord,waving his arms around.

"I can actually understand why you did that. It was to protect yourself. I did hate you for killing my parents, but I do understand. How can you miss something you never had?"said Harry, cutting off the Dark Lord's rant.

Voldemort stared at him incredulously. After everything he did to the boy in front of him,he still has a heart for forgiveness?

"Why?"Voldemort asked.

"We were always fated to be together. And, to be quite honest I did have a crush on you back in second year when I saw your shade back in the Chamber Of Secrets..." blushed Harry.

Voldemort gave him a thin smile. "Thanks."

Harry got a sudden thought. "How did you get back your Tom Riddle body and how old are you physically?"Harry asked curiously.

"Severus brewed me a potion to restore me to my original form it gave me my 18 year old body and by the way,I seriously don't like Snake Face."said Voldemort, giving an involuntary shudder.

Harry laughed. "I thought that you always looked like that! Brilliant name by the way..."

"Hell no! I only ever used Snake Face when in battle. Only my followers have seen Tom. They are very faithful to me and would rather die before betraying me. Rather like a second family, y'know?"said Voldemort, smiling.

Harry laughed. "And here I thought that you were some insane psycho!"he joked.

Voldemort snorted derisively.

"What are you anyway?"asked Harry.

"Part Equal Vulpine, Part Equal Dark Veela.You?"
"Same."
"Okay, so you're the more dominant one? Figures. I'm a bit more vindictive than you."

Harry chuckled at that statement.
LEMON ALERT!!!!
He pushed the unsuspecting Dark Lord to lay him on his back on the long couch and straddled him.
Voldemort was starting to panic. "P-Potter, what the fuck is wrong with you?!"he squeaked.(He would later deny this, Dark Lords don't squeak!)

Harry looked Voldemort, his eyes filled with lust. His member was pressed against the Dark Lord's abdomen.
He smiled cheekily. "Just a little mate bonding, don't ya think?"his hot breath tickling the other's ear.

"Mmm... D-Don't Potter..." Voldemort moaned,his member straining against his silk pajama pants and underwear.

"You like that don't you? Admit it... listen to your creatures..."Harry whispered, licking the other male's delectable looking neck.

"Unnnn...S-Stop P-Potter..." Voldemort pleaded, his hips bucking.

"So beautiful...just say that you're mine, c'mon Tom. Say. It,"ordered Harry, his hands slipping under the other's shirt,popping it open. Voldemort shivered in both pleasure and from the warm heat from the fire touching his hairless and perfectly sculpted chest.

"I b-bow down to no one!" he groaned.

"Ah ah ah ,Tom! You've been a baaad boy! Just say it. You know you want to... just say that you're mine and I'll say that I am yours. Two words, Tom. Two words..."said Harry, as he sucked on Voldemort's perky pink nipple.

"Hunnnn.... mph...unghhhh....f-fine! I-I'm y-yours, Harry. Forever!"Voldemort moaned out.

"I'm yours too, Tom. Til the end of time..."Harry panted. He devoured his mate's mouth and kissed him senseless.
He slipped off his mate's pajama pants and slid his hands under his mate's briefs.

Voldemort's member was dripping with precum. Harry stroked it and the other male moaned down his throat .
Voldemort arched his hips upward to gain more friction but Harry pushed him back downHe had stopped kissing him and said: "No, Tom-Tom. Patience is the key..."

Voldemort sighed in frustration. "Fine! Just move faster!"he demanded.
Harry chuckled. "Your wish is my command,"he said.
He bit down on Voldemort's shoulder and jerked him off faster.

"Huhhhnnn... H-Haarrry I-I'm g-gonna cum!"half-shrieked Voldemort.
Harry pulled down both their underwear til it pooled around their ankles along with their pajama pants. Not even two minutes later both Equals came.

With a quick 'Scorgify' there was no evidence of any nighttime activity that occurred there.
Voldemort's cheeks had a slight pink tint and he gave a dopey smile. Something he had never done before.

"Thanks, I really needed that..."he said awkwardly.
"Anytime."
"You do know that we have to get together in a week physically right? Otherwise, either of us can get really sick."
"Yup.Can I ask you a question?"
"Fire away."
"Is it alright if I bring my aunt and my friend over to live with us?"
Voldemort gave him a contemplative look. "As long as they can behave, the more, the merrier. I really don't mind. As long as they're willing to join the Dark."
"As long as you can explain your objectives, they will. I have friends who can be good potential recruits..."

"Get them to get here then I'm sold. I'll explain my objectives in person. Tell them that,"said the Dark Lord.

"Sure."

The room was starting to fade away they looked around.
Voldemort started talking quickly. "Listen, Harry, I'm about to wake up and so are you. Come to Riddle Manor in Little Hangleton on Friday and bring those recruits. Bye my serpent,"he said as they kissed each other for the last time til Friday.

Everything faded to black. Harry's Avada eyes shot open to another bright day in Diagon Alley. Then he remembered what he had on his agenda for today.

Thursday was going to be a very long day.

...........................................

A/N: Not so bad I hope 🤞
Next: Weasleys are back in the picture! Yayyy!!!
💥💥💥
TTFN,
Your brilliant authoress,
@tomarry15❤️❤️❤️