Daggers At Five? Really?

I paled considerably.

Oh dear.

__________

And with that, I heard the most loudest squeal I have ever heard in life.

The source?

One Hermione Jane Granger. Yeah, that's right, I know her middle name, beneficial to me when I need to yell at someone. If they know MY middle name, why shouldn't I know theirs! It's only fair....

"Yayyayayayayayyaayyayayayayayayayayyayyaayayyayay!!!"the bushy haired brunette squealed. "I get to be an auntie! Yayyy!"

Then Molly and Petunia joined into the party.

"Nana! We're gonna be Nans! Yay! I can't wait for the twins! Instead of one grandchild you two give me too!"exclaimed Molly. Harry was obviously her seventh son. Always had been.

"I'm going to make them dress so beautifully, others will be gobsmacked when they see the darlings!"shrieked Petunia.

"And I'll teach them how to wield daggers!"yelled Bellatrix. Everyone immediately stopped their smiling and stared at her in surprise.

She gave everyone an innocent look. "What?"she asked. "Isn't that how you teach your kids self defense? Siri and Cissy know very well that Auntie Walburga gave me my first set of goblin metal knives when I was five. They were fucking amazing..."she bubbled, her face getting a Luna-ish dreamy look on her face.

"It's a shame to admit that she's actually right. She stabbed a house elf named Tibzy, who was way nicer than Kreacher, that day...My mother was so proud of her..."Siri said bluntly.

"Auntie Walburga gave her ANOTHER dagger after that. Trixie chopped off half of my hair when I slept just because I wouldn't let her play with my doll..."Narcissa sniffed.

Bella cackled."You deserved it too! It was a nice looking doll. It's not like I would have chopped her head off..."

"You would have, Bella, knowing you...."Roddy and Bas said with a fond smile.

I burst into a fit of chuckles.