Make The Pain Go Away: Part Two

Tom POV

I breathe in deeply to try and steady myself. I turned to look at Harry.

As soon as I open my mouth to explain, I just broke down. I couldn't handle this alone. I could feel strong and comforting arms wrap themselves around my shaking frame. I could hear Harry whispering sweet nothings into my ears, trying to calm me down.

It worked enough for me to be able to speak.

"I feel...used. I feel...dirty, Harry."

"Why do you say that, Tom? What's bothering you, mi amor?"he asked me gently.

Then I began to retell my horrible flashback. Harry stayed quiet, but his face showed horror and disgust. That broke me apart even more.

"You p-p-pro-obab-ly d-don't l-love me a-anymore. H-How c-could you l-love a whore!" I wailed.

Harry immediately held me closer against his chest. "No! I do love you Tom! So much, I would die for you, lovey! And never call yourself a whore! You're more than that! You're a person who had to stay strong all alone for so long, now you have me to go to! I'd never leave you!"he declared.

I stared at him through my eyelashes shyly. "Thank you, Harry. Can I ask you something?" I said.

"Anything."

"Make the pain go away, Harry. I want you to make sweet, gentle love to me tonight. Not that rough, wild sex we normally have...Just comfort me."

My answer was Harry softly pressing his lips against my own.