The True Prophecy

Harry and Petunia had a ball shopping for stuff.
When they were done buying 7 sets of robes each, they literally went to a nearby toilet and changed into one of the robes they bought. They literally threw away their clothes in a bin!
Petunia was wearing a pale pink number that made her look actually quite attractive. It complemented her icy blue eyes and her dark chocolate curly bob. Her face shape when you really looked at her was angular and belonged to someone of Pureblood society. She could actually rival Narcissa Malfoy!
Harry on the other hand wore a dark jade number. The color complemented his long,wavy midnight locks and Avada green eyes, which shone brightly with mischief. His pale ivory skin was set off beautifully, making people get captivated. His form and height practically screamed 'POWERFUL' and 'DANGEROUS TO MESS WITH'. All in all, Petunia and Harry looked like the ideal image of sophistication.
The beautiful pair made lots of people stare at them no matter where they were. They had finished shopping so all they had to do was get to Hermione and meet her at Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor, go visit Gred and Forge then go back to Gringotts to fetch books on Harry's creatures then they could go back to the Leaky Cauldron for some dinner and rest.
When they made their way toward the Fortescue's,they already saw Hermione sitting at one of the tables situated outside. She was reading a book and already eating ice-cream.
Harry tapped on the shoulder from behind, while Petunia stood still next to him, both of them looking down at her.
Hermione looked back and stared up at them. She took in their appearances and gave a sharp intake of breath. She was surprised.
"E-Excuse m-me but do I-I know y-you?"she stuttered, a bit fearful of the duo.
"And since when do you not recognize your best friend?"asked Harry in a mock arrogant voice.
Harry? That couldn't be Harry! And who was the woman next to him? She looked rather pretty.
Hermione gave him a disbelieving look. "Oh really now? Okay then, Harry , what form does your Patronus take? Hmm?"she asked smugly.
"A stag. Seriously, Hermione, I still kind of look the same..." Harry tutted.
Hermione blushed pink in embarrassment.
"Well, so-rry! You can't blame me!"she snapped.
Harry laughed. "Yeah, sure..." he said while he and Petunia sat down across the table.
Hermione studied Petunia. She wasn't sure who Petunia was, but recognized her a little bit.
"Who are you?" Hermione asked bluntly after a minute.
"Hermione!"scolded Harry, his eyes flashing in warning.
Said girl stared back blankly at him. "What? I just wanted to know! Is it a crime to be curious now?"she replied.
Petunia giggled. She put a hand on Harry's shoulder. "No,it's fine, Harry. She was going to find out anyway,"she soothed. She turned to an expectant Hermione and said , "I am Petunia Dursley, but I prefer if you called me Petunia Evans. I don't want to be a Dursley anymore."
Hermione looked on incredulously. This was Harry's Aunt Petunia? She looked nothing like the horse-faced woman she saw last time at Platform 9 3/4. This woman was every bit as beautiful just like the blonde Lady Malfoy!
"Really? But you look so beautiful! Can you please tell me how you did it?"squealed Hermione, bouncing in her chair in eagerness.
Petunia really liked Hermione's attitude. "My secret is... new clothes and makeup,"she stage whispered. Hermione giggled.
"Hello? I'm still here!"said Harry, waving his hands in the air.
Both females snapped back to reality. They blushed. "Sorry Harry!"came the reply.
Harry huffed in mock annoyance, his eyes showing his amusement. "I was beginning to think you guys forgot about me!"he said in fake hurt.
Petunia  and Hermione smiled together. "Never ever, Harry!"they simultaneously replied.
"Good. Now onto more pressing issues... What did you want to meet up for?" Harry asked, turning to his bushy-haired best friend.
Hermione's demeanor immediately sobered up. Her chocolate brown eyes glowed a bit brighter with anger, her mouth set in a grimace. Other than that, her face was blank.
"Oh...that. Well you see, Harry, while I was still at the Burrow and I heard the...conversation, I also learned about other tidbits that couldn't simply be put into words. I heard that Dumbass Imperioed Bellatrix Lestrange at the Department of Mysteries to fire that curse at Sirius to kill him. Dumbledore wanted you severely depressed and malleable so that you would stay under his thumb..."said Hermione,disgusted at Dumbledore.
"WHAT?!" Harry roared. People started to look at them.
"Shhh! People are staring. Don't draw any attention to yourself!"chided Petunia, trying to calm him down.
"I really don't care if people are staring, Aunt. I really don't. My godfather is dead because of Dumbledore. Imagine yourself in my shoes for a minute," replied Harry, tears stinging his eyes.
"I'm sorry, I didn't realize how much you cared for him,"whispered Petunia, rubbing circles on his back.
Hermione watched this scene unfold with a heavy heart. "I'm sorry, Harry,that's not all," she said.
"Wait...THERE'S MORE?!" Harry exclaimed. Petunia stared at the girl in front of her incredulously.
Hermione nodded. "I heard the real prophecy...."she said uncomfortably.
"Go on!"
She carried on, "It goes like this :
The Dark Lord's Equal approaches. Born to those who have thrice defied him, born to to those who have turned away from the Light. The Equal will be granted powers that the true Evil Lord knows not. The Dark Lord will mark him as his Match. When the Dark Equals reunite, together, they alone have the Power gifted to them by Death to make or break this world. Red and Green, the perfect complementary pair. The Equal shall be born when the seventh month dies..."
A tense silence followed this.
"That was..." Harry began, at a loss for words.
"Weird..." Petunia finished for him.
Hermione pushes away her ice cream. "I don't want it anymore..." she says, making a face.
Harry decided to change the subject. He put on a strained smile. "So, Mia... Where are you staying now?"he asked.
Hermione sighed in relief for the change of topic. "I'm going to book a room at the Leaky Cauldron y'know? Is that where you guys are?"she said brightly.
"Yes, there I a room next to ours that was empty when we left, room 17. You can take that one probably..." trailed off Petunia.
Hermione smiled at her. "Thanks. I don't think that I could bother my parents any longer. I wanted to give them some free time..."she said.
Harry perked up. "Hey! Why don't we go visit the twins?"he suggested.
"Yes! Let's go!"came the reply. They ended up leaving tips with an unfinished ice cream. Harry and Petunia didn't even eat any!
Hermione dragged both of them to the Weasleys Wizard Wheezes joke shop.