Shakin it up

Omfg thank you guys so much for the 2K votes and the over 60K reads! I love y'all so much.

So, I can't curb my Drama Queenessness so here's a crazy af chapter for y'all!!!

Keep reading, voting and commenting!!!

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

It was nighttime in England, all the people who weren't Night Owls were fast asleep, having sweet dreams.

Well, except two.

One Tom Riddle and one Luna Lovegood.

-Vision Start-

Hogwarts looked awful as the two people looked around.

This was not the Hogwarts they had known.
This place was a war zone. Bloodied corpses were strewn everywhere, only a few hundred people remained on either side. There was crying in the distance. Both Tom and Luna turned towards it. What they saw broke their hearts.

"Tom! TOM! Wake up! Please...don't leave me alone, don't leave us!" Harry sobbed. A small figure was kneeling down with him, crying.

"Don't go... please. Don't leave me Tommykins..."Harry whispered brokenly.

The real Tom watched as another him was held close to Harry, his body looked mangled, robes torn.

Red eyes teared as the watched the heartbreaking scene unfold before them.

"Luna,"the real Tom called, "Tell me why is this happening..."

Luna went to Tom and laid her long blond hair on the man's shoulders and gave him a soft squeeze.

"Tom. You're one of the people that I count as real friends... I have never lied to you and I'm not even gonna start now. The future is never quite set in stone...
But this one is..."Luna began, her blue eyes filled with unshed tears.

"I'm going to die, aren't I? I won't get to see my kids ever grow up..."

"Oh Tom...I'm sorry that life has to treat you unfairly, but that's how it MAY be... your other child, your son, he is not there...he is hidden in the crowd..."

"Why?"

"Protection."

The duo watched as a little boy with chocolate hair and oak green eyes shrieked and ran as fast as his stubby legs could carry his body.

"Nooo! D-o-on't leave!"the little boy wailed as he sat next to the already crying pair of ravenettes.

The other Tom gave the child a faint smile and rasped out: "I'm not gonna go anywhere, sweetness—"

The dream started to fade away.

-Vision End-

The two woke up with a start in their respective beds. Luna had sobbed silently for her friend while Tom didn't go back to sleep that night.

He wrote one final entry on the last page of his little black journal before hiding it away as his fiancé slept on peacefully, never even having a mere inkling as to what had occurred in the dreams of his Mate.