Dealing With The Death Eaters

Tom blearily opened his Expelliarmus red eyes.
He really was exhausted from that vision, courtesy of Harry Potter. But it was totally worth it, missing a few hours of his life if it meant he could be with Harry.

He looked around his vast and plush bedroom. The wood of the bed was mahogany and the blanket was made out of emerald Acromantula silk. The goose feather filled pillows were made from the same material as the blanket but they came in colors of a deep crimson, emerald green, steely silver and black as dark as his mate's wavy hair.

He looked in the direction of his West window, and saw that the sun had set. Just then, his favorite House-Elf, Dippy, had Apparated to the right side of his bed.

"Master Riddle, Dippy is here to tells youse that dinner will be ready in fifteen minutes!"she squeaked happily.

Tom smiled gratefully at the tiny House-Elf. "Thank you,Dippy. I'll be ready before then. Please tell the Lestranges and Fenrir to get ready!"he asked.

Dippy smiled and squeaked out: "Yes! Anything for you Master Riddle!"

Then she disappeared with a pop.

Suddenly,his snake familiar, Nagini , slid into the room from a ventilation system he had installed to let her travel around the house with no problem.

"Hello,my Human. Is it dinner time already?" Nagini asked ,bored.

Tom rolled his eyes. His familiar could be so melodramatic. "How many times do I have to tell you,I'm not YOUR Human! You are MY familiar!"he chided.

"Just answer the question, Human."

"Fine! Dinner is almost ready," Tom snapped.

Nagini made a sound that sounded like hissy laughter.
"Then why answer my question? It shows that you are my Human!" she retorted.

Tom opened and closed his mouth like a gaping fish. He had no reply for that. "Shut up!" he scolded Nagini.

The snake carried on laughing. "Whatever. Hey, can I eat the rat, Wormtail. It gets boring after awhile scaring him. He's no fun!"pleaded the snake.

Tom cackled. "No, Nagini. I want to save him for Harry."

"Can I eat him after?"

"Sure."

"Bye then..." the snake hissed ,as she slid back into the vent to who knows where.

Tom cast a Tempus Charm and saw that he had 8 minutes left until dinner. God, his snake consumed too much of his time.

He quickly showered and dressed. He headed downstairs to the Dining Room. He found the three Lestranges and Greyback already seated.
They rose when they saw him enter.

"My Lord," they greeted. He nodded in acknowledgment. They sat down when he did.

"Who are we still waiting for in the Inner Circle, Rodolphus?"he asked the eldest twin Lestrange on his right.

"Just Lucius, Severus, Nott, Parkinson,Crabbe, Goyle, Macnair, Dolohov and Rookwood,my Lord,"replied Rodolphus.

Tom smiled. "Thank you."

Then they all started chatting about their day as they waited.

Another ten minutes later, the pops signaling Apparation started. The other members of the Inner Circle sat down at their other places along the table.

Tom turned to Severus, smirking. "How'd you get away from Dumbles dearest?"he asked smugly.

Severus groaned and lifted his onyx eyes heavenward.
"Do not even remind me! The old goat was angry about something Potter did and he wouldn't stop pestering me to make him some Compulsion and Loyalty Potions. I suspect that he wants to use them on the Potter boy, my Lord."he reported.

Tom grinned wolfishly. It made his expression look entirely like the Dark Lord he is. The Death Eaters shivered.
"Too bad, Severus. I'm afraid Dumbledore won't get his mitts on Potter anytime soon!"he declared.

The Death Eaters stared at each other in confusion. What was their Lord talking about?

"Why do you say that my Lord?"asked Lucius curiously. He couldn't help his hereditary Malfoy nosiness.

"Because, Lucius, do you all remember how I have two creatures?"Tom said. The Death Eaters nodded in understanding. "Well, Potty also has two creatures that are exactly like mine-"

"No wonder why you smell different, my Lord! You have found your mate!"blurted out Fenrir.

The Dark Lord frowned at him, arms akimbo and red orbs flashing in warning. The Death Eaters held their breath. Their Lord was fair and just, but he had a very mighty temper when any of his followers interrupted him or blurted out anything he wanted to say.

In a deceptively calm voice, Tom said: "What did I say about interrupting, Fenrir?"

Fenrir paled. "T-To n-not to m-my Lord,"he stuttered.

"Good." And as a lesson, Tom sent a mild Stinging Hex to the werewolf's left hand. Fenrir bit back a scream. At least he didn't Crucio him this time.

"Yes, my loyal followers, Fenrir is right. My mate is Harry Potter. How much more ironic can this get?"said Tom.
He watched for their reactions.

Severus and Lucius looked like they wanted to burst a vein.
Bellatrix was grinning insanely, like the psycho she is.
The Lestrange twins were holding back cackles.
Crabbe and Goyle looked confused as fuck.
Fenrir was happy for his best friend.
Nott, Rookwood, Macnair and Dolohov played the nonchalant card.

Tom smirked. "For those who don't approve of my mate-"
A cough came from Bellatrix sounded like "Lucy and Sevvie."
"Can just deal with it. I don't care . Say whatever you want, but not within my hearing range. And to warn you, he'll be here tomorrow at 10:30 to bring some new recruits and to stay here permanently with his aunt and Miss Granger. If anyone displeases any of them and I hear about it, you'll end up in St. Mungo. You know that I'll do it,"he warned darkly, giving Severus and Lucius a pointed glare.

"Are we clear?"he asked.

"Yes ,my Lord."

"Good." He then clapped his hands and called for Dippy.
The House-Elf popped next to him.

"Master has called for Dippy?"she squeaked.

Tom smiled at the elf. "Yes, could we please have our dinner served?"

Dippy smiled and clicked her fingers. A feast fit for a king popped into existence onto the oak table.

"Is that all Master?"
"Yes, Dippy. Go have your break."
"Thank you Master!"and with that, the elf Apparated away.

Tom looked back to see his followers not eating.
He rolled his eyes and smiled. "Dig in, its not poisoned."
Soon,they all began eating.

At least the Death Eaters accepted the news well enough. Time to face the outer circles tomorrow.

..................................

A/N: Next chapter: Voldy, meet the Weasleys.

TTFN,
Your brilliant authoress,
@tomarry15❤️❤️❤️