OWLs

Harry had finally settled into a proper dreamless sleep an hour after Tom had. A few more hours later and it was already morning in Little Hangleton. Tom and Harry were snuggled close to each other with Nagini draped over them as they slept.

Tom's Expelliarmus eyes shot open. He stared around his bedroom blearily before registering the heavy weight on his body. He huffed. "Nagini! How many fuckin times have I told you to not sleep on me? You're too heavy!"

The familiar just faced her head away from him.

'Dear Lord! What did I ever do to ever deserve a moody familiar?'Tom thought to himself. Then he remembered all his dirty deeds. 'Wait! Don't answer that.'

..............................
An Hour Later...

Everyone was seated and eating their breakfast in the dining room when the owls flew in. Letters landed in the laps of Harry, Hermione,Neville,Padma and Susan.

The teens were confused. "What're these letters for?"they all asked the adults simultaneously.

The older occupants eyes sparkled with recognition and reminisce.

Tom smiled and said: "Those are your OWLs results! I can't believe that they deliver them so early nowadays!"

Hermione started to hyperventilate. "Why didn't they tell us last year that we'll get them on the fourth of August? What if I failed?! Oh my god, I DID fail! I'm gonna end up working at McDonalds!! Oh my god! Shiiiit!"she screeched.

"Miss Granger! Calm down this instant!"scolded Severus from across the table.

"WHY SHOULD I? YOU AREN'T GONNA BE THE ONE WORKING AS A CASHIER AT MCDONALDS !!!"

"Miss Granger, you're not going to work at McDonalds! Melodramatic child," Severus reassured her all the whilst rolling his obsidian eyes.

That calmed down Hermione a lot. At least she knew that she wasn't going to be some McDonalds worker, she was fine.

Harry was biting down on his lip so hard, it almost started to bleed. Tom noticed this and started to worry.

"Harry, what's wrong?"he asked as all eyes turned to them.

"What if I failed?-."he began but Severus cut him off.

"Not another one!"

"You shut the fuck up Sevvie!"yelled Bellatrix.

"Back at you, Bellabitch !"he snapped. Bellatrix gasped.

The Lestrange brothers started to freak. If Severus and Bellatrix started fighting, it would end up with one of them with a broken bone or something.

Just as they were about to lunge at each other, Tom had Petrified them with a swish of his wand and Levitated them onto the oak wood floor. He put his wand away into its holster.

He smirked at his two followers and said: "Now...if you two wanna do that shit again, just know...my hand has been just itching to cast a Crucio or two..."

Everyone shuddered. They do not want to be the unlucky sod on the wrong end of Tom's wand...

"Es Ah ohd,"came Bellatrix's and Severus' replies.

"Good."and with that, Tom turned his attention back to his mate.

"Carry on, love?"he asked.

Harry tittered nervously. "Hehe...well, I was wondering if I would fail because of all the crap that went down last year... I just know that I failed History of Magic..."

"Why?"

Harry swallowed. "Coz of you...and the DoM..."

Tom blushed faintly. "I said I was sorry..."

Harry chuckled. "S'okay."

Padma was getting irritated. "Sorry, but could we please get a move on and open the damn envelopes?"

"Sure, Miz Grouchy."said Susan.

They held their breath as they opened the envelopes and took out the letters and began to read...

(A/N: I'm only doing Harry's results since it took me forever to find the template and type the letter out...)

"My Gosh! I guess I didn't fail! Whew! Feels goood!"said Harry

"I'm not gonna be a cashier!!!"cheered Hermione.

"Amen! I passed!"shrieked Neville.

"Merlin's saggy arse, I did it!"said Susan.

"Woo hoo! I'm so happy!"cheered Padma.

"How many OWLs did you get? Just count the number of pass grades,"asked Tom.

"I got 7,"said Harry.

Hermione blushed. "8"

"7"

"7"

"8"

"Well done you guys! Do you want to know how many I got back at school?"said Tom.

"Yes please!"begged Hermione.

"I got 12 OWLs. I managed to receive the highest number in over six hundred years."

"But that's impossible! You can't get that many OWLs!"spat Hermione.

"Yes you can, Miss Granger."

"How?!"

"If you do all the extra classes they offer you after third year , doll."

Hermione was left speechless. "And Dumbledore says that I'm the Brightest Witch of The Century. No, you are a genius! How many Os did you get?

"All of them."

"Wow...I only got 5 and the rest are Es..."

"Still is good though!"

"But not like you!"pouted Hermione.

Everyone laughed.

............................