'TEAM TOMARRY!' Goes Viral

3 September 1996, 08h15
Location-Riddle Manor: Tom and Harry's room

Tom POV

As I reached the two and a half months mark in my pregnancy, I found that my legs were getting more and more tired and painful whenever I walked.

That kind of made me upset as I didn't like the idea of being in bed rest so soon.

I was sitting with Bellatrix in my bedroom, with her braiding my now waist length hair. Oh no, do not think it was just one fat braid. No, it was multiple tiny braids like some people do in Jamaica.

I on the other hand was drawing up strategies on trying to bring down DumboWhore's reputation even more. Already the media and the Ministry were shaming him, for some weird reason, he was never moved from the Headmasters post...

Whenever I see that git again, I want to make sure that I get the pleasure of killing him slowly for all the pain he has caused me...

As Bella and I sat in a companionable silence, an owl flew through my open window and landed on my bed.
On its leg was a copy of today's Daily Prophet. A sense of foreboding filled me as my hand trembled slightly as I untied it from the owl.

I took the 5 Knuts that were next to me and paid the owl. It flew out the window as both Bella and I began to read the paper.

The front page's headline was screaming in bold:

TEAM TOMARRY GOES VIRAL!

Yes folks, you read that correctly! Team Tomarry is a new thing Muggles call a 'celebrity couple' name. Well our very own Savior and the Girl-Who-Won-His-Heart get their very own couple name! Tomarry!

Team Tomarry is an advertisement of the wedding which we finally know the date of!

22 December 1996 beginning at 10h00!

The date was given to me by the lovely Miss Luna Lovegood, a very close friend of Harry Potter and Tomara Riddle. She had founded the TEAM TOMARRY name and has been giving out shirts with them in any color and size, just send her a letter and you can have one of your own!

(I have one in purple)

"These shirts are handed out for FREE to show our support for Harry and Tomara's wedding. I have lots in stock! Just owl me and you can get yours the same day!" -Luna Lovegood, (15) Fifth Year Ravenclaw: Founder of Team Tomarry

 I have lots in stock! Just owl me and you can get yours the same day!" -Luna Lovegood, (15) Fifth Year Ravenclaw: Founder of Team Tomarry

(I drew this just now. Lol 😂)

All the most prestigious guests and those close to the lucky bride and groom are allowed to attend this beautiful occasion.

For more details on Celebrity couples, turn to page two

For more details on Luna Lovegood, Turn to page four

For more details on the wedding, turn to page six

Rita Skeeter
3 September 1996

I shook my head, barely containing the hysterical laughter that wanted to escape.

Bella was too far gone for that kind of discipline. She was already rolling on the floor, cackling madly like a Lestrange only knows how.

Oh Luna, sweet child, you make me laugh so much.

I'll show this to Harry later....