The Crazy AF Wedding: Part One

I love ya guys so much. I really do. Thanks for the 3K votes 🗳 and 95K reads!

The Wedding of the Century is about to begin!

25/08/19

____________

22 December 1996, 18h07
Location-Riddle Manor, Biggest Ballroom

Tuney POV(a first)

Everything was perfect. The biggest ballroom in the house was decorated, it was a beautiful Winter Wonderland. Narcissa had lengthened both mine and Molly's hair to go to halfway down our backs in order for us to have buns that laid delicately atop our heads.

I looked good if I do say so myself. And loved the way Siri was giving them googley eyes at me...

Tom POV

I'm still miffed at the fact that I had to wear a bloody dress, but funnily enough, it was comfortable. My huge stomach was not hidden so well because if people asked questions, they would be easier to answer, and besides...Glamour need to be maintained with strong magic and I don't have the patience nor the energy to do it. If I did, Black would have been cursed a long, long, LONG time ago.

"Tom, you look so precious!"Luna squeaked. Ever since she got back to the Manor, she and I had been spending lots of time with each other and Bella. I don't neglect my friends.

Red is not really my eye color. And no, not because you heard all that shit I supposedly did turned them red. No, only one ritual did that to me. It was only because of my Thingumabobs...My eyes are actually green. Not that boring one, not like the emerald green Harry had (his is more like an AK green now).

Mine were more like the green from an oak leaf with the sun shining down on it. Since red eyes in the Wizarding World equals "You're Lord fucking Voldemort!" or something similar to that, so my eyes were under a Glamour that turned them back to green.

Luckily nobody saw my eyes the day I had to bitch slap the little redheaded slut. Or even the slut herself.