Revelio Babe!!!

11 September 1996, 12h37
Location-Riddle Manor, Tom and Harry's bedroom

Tom POV

I'm so excited! Today's the day that we can actually see what gender the baby is! Now I'm here, on my bed, still sporting Bellatrix's weird braids. I had only kept them on because Harry likes them. I've actually grown attached to them...Surprisingly.

All the faithful Weasleys, the Lestranges the Malfoy Lord and Lady, Granger, Black and Petunia were all clustered around on my bed (obviously I don't allow shoes on my bed! I think I'm kinda OCD sometimes...)

Harry was the one who held me tight as Narcissa aimed her wand at me before saying the spell:

"Praesent organo revelans!"

Soon, the beam of white light struck me and two colors showed. Narcissa and Bellatrix gasped. That made me to begin worrying.

"What's wrong?!"asked Petunia frantically, glancing at me fearfully. She had really grown attached to me when she wasn't with Sirius doing who knows what.

"Oh my FUCKING GOD!"yelled Bellatrix.

"WHAT?" I yelled back, getting really angry with the Black Sisters not telling me anything.

Harry was already pissed, judging from the way his normally bright eyes turned a dark jade.

"It's pink and blue..."whispered Narcissa.

"And what's that supposed to mean?"Harry snapped.

"Dearest Tommy is pregnant with twins! A sweet little girl and a dashing boy..."Bella said.

I paled considerably.

Oh dear.