Goats and Goblins:Part One

Albus Dumbledore has Apparated just outside Gringotts to go and see the goblins to find a way to gain access to the Potter brat's Family Vault. He really needed his money back! How on earth was he going to buy himself that special conditioner that keeps his beard nice and silky?

He made such a dramatic entrance into the bank that people turned around to stare, when they saw it was just the loony crackpot ,they carried on with their lives, taking no more notice of him whatsoever.

His face turned an ugly puce that would make Vernon Dursley proud! His whiskers were even quivering!

'How dare these low-lives not clamour to just get a chance to kiss the hem of my robes?! I am the supposed Leader of the Light! I put Gellert Fucking Grindelwald into a nice dank cell in Numengard! They should fear me!' Dumbledore fumed as he strutted over to a vacant goblin teller.

He immediately put on his grandfatherly facade.

"Hello, Mr Sharpdagger! Lovely afternoon we're having?"he greeted. He gagged internally. God, he really despised goblins.

Sharpdagger looked Dumbledore up and down from his hideous purple shoes to his vile pumpkin orange and hot pink striped robes to his ridiculous half-moon spectacles to his absurd green hat.

The poster boy *cough!cough!* of senility.

"Mr Dumbledore, please state your business, I don't have time for any pleasantries! I have work to do!"growled the goblin.

That special work he had to do was go watch his favorite soap opera: "The Charmed and the Reckless." on his wireless.He simply had to know if Estelle was pregnant with either Alex's or Roman's baby before any spoilers came!

Dumbledore grit his teeth and gave a thin smile.

"Very well then, I was wondering if you'd let me speak with Mr Griphook, Mr Harry Potter's Vault Manager? I have an enquiry."

Sharpdagger smirked. The old bastard was in deep shit from what Griphook had told him.

"Why of course, Mr Dumbledore!"he said in a sickly sweet tone. He turned behind him to call Griphook.

"Griphook! He's here!"

The other goblin smirked from where he sat.

..................................