Baby I don't feel so good: Part One

5 days later

5 days later...15 August 1996

Tom woke up very sore. And full with some kind of liquid in his arse. What the hell?

Tom POV

I turned gently to my side to face Harry. His bloody wings were out! How the hell did that happen? I try to think back to what caused my predicament, but I come up with a blank memory, all I know is, it involved loooots of sex.

I looked behind me to see my wings were out too! My God! What had happened here?!

Harry grunts as he returns to the world of the awake. He stares at me and inspected my body. He gasps.

"What?!" I asked him, alarmed.

"Look what I did to you!"he whispered, horrified.

I look down at myself. Hand shaped bruises littered my arms and hips, claw marks adorned my my chest along with purple hickeys across my neck and nipple areas.

Honestly, it's not as bad as I thought it would be.

I shrugged. "You look the same too."I stated.

He checked his own body. "Hmmm...guess so."

Then he cackled. "Ya know we broke the bed right?"he asked me, smirking.

Oh! No wonder why there's feathers.

"Did you bite a pillow?" I asked.

"Yup!"

"My God, you sound so proud of yourself! Those were expensive pillows! They were my favorite, you dolt!" I chided.

"So? It's not like you and I are broke. We're the two richest people in the world!"

"Whatever. But I actually loved those pillows!"

Then for some weeeeeird reason, I started to cry.

"W-ayyy d-id you b-b-bite my pil-lo-oh Harry! Whyyy?! You kn-ow how I l-ove 'em!"I wailed.

Harry tried to wrap his arms around me. "NO! Don't TOUCH me, you—you PILLOWEATER!!"I shrieked as I shook him off.

I pushed him out of our bed. "Take a damn shower and unlock the bloody room and LEAVE! I don't want to see your face right now!"

"What did I DO? Tell me please?! I can get you new pillows if you like?"he squeaked.

I huff and stood up. "You know what?! After I take a shower FIRST, I'm outta here! I want breakfast!

And that was what I did, leaving a bewildered Harry behind me.

.....,.,,,,,...................

A/N: Hmmmmmmmm.... Whazzup with Tommy dearest? 😌😙

😂 LoLz

TTFN,
Your brilliant authoress,
@tomarry15❤️❤️❤️