Another Visit :Part One

27 August 1996, 9h07
Location-Riddle Manor, Tom and Harry's bedroom.

Tom POV

27 August 1996

I My stomach was kinda feeling bloated today. After my meltdown a few days ago, I had been put on potions that made sure not to induce stress. The bad thing was that Harry was already starting to treat me like glass. I don't like that one bit. I'm not an invalid. I had to yell at him a few times before it sunk in that I could actually walk on my own!

I know he's worried about the baby and I, I understand, really! I just need him to stop Mollycoddling me.

Speaking about Mollys, Mrs Weasley had gone all totally Mother-Bear psycho on me! Checking up on me every half hour as long as I'm awake, asking if I'm hungry or feeling okay or just talking to me.

It's not that I don't like it...It's actually kind of nice. It's nice to have someone who's like a mother that I never got to have. I can see why Harry likes her so much. But she can get a little —what's the kindest word?— overbearing ...

Luna had visited a lot over the past few days. She's normally quiet, but the first time she came over, she spoke about me raising a Grim back to life... Why on Earth would I do that?! Those things are kind of terrifying, to be quite honest, so why raise one from the dead? Aren't they ghost-dogs already?...

Sigh. Rant over.

Anyway, Hogwarts is going to be open in four days. Harry and Hermione had decided not to return. Hermione could easily make up the excuse of running away from me, while Harry could pass it off as a bout of teenage hormones about wanting to be independent. The others would try to gain more recruits at the school.

Harry had gotten ahold of Rita Skeeter. We've been paying her very well to write all the truths we know about Dumbledore and now, the Wizarding World is in an uproar.
Dumbledore has been removed from his Supreme Mugwump post , the ICW (International Confederation of Wizards) post and the Head Warlock of the Wizengamot.

I think that it's really stupid that they let that bastard remain as Headmaster at Hogwarts!

But since many so people are gone, I seriously feel as if something bad was going to happen. Call me paranoid, I don't care, it's really scary that I don't even feel safe in my own house!

Oops! Getting stressed again. Got to take my potions. Disgusting, Yerrr.

I winced a little bit as I felt my stomach contract with a slight pain from all this worrying and ranting. I shut my journal up to go and reach across for my potions.

After opening and chugging them down, I settled for more snuggles

~Dream start~
I found myself in a bright, meadow wearing all white. I was confused. How did I get here?

A finger taps my back and I turn around. The person I saw was one I thought I would never get to see them again.

I was looking at a madly grinning Sirius Black.

....,,,,.......,,,,,