Chapter 11

"I really hope the footage can give the proof they need so this can be over for you." Ruby says coming over.

"Thank you Ruby I hope so to." I say.

"Well I talked to the chief and he still won't do the 24-hour watch, he doesn't think Jeff will pop up again anytime soon with people on a search warrant for him." Stan says and I sigh.

"Okay, thanks for trying." I say and he nods.

"Well I think we best get home Ruby." he says and she nods.

"Call me if you need me okay?" Ruby tells us and we nod.

"Annie I can't stay with you. I can't put you or Sadie in danger more then you already have been because of me." I say.

"How about we all go to my place? Dean took the kids to his parents house for the night so we can all go there." Beth suggests suddenly.

"I'm not sure Beth.." I say.

"Please Milena, you shouldn't be alone right now." Annie says with a small frown.

"I just want you guys to be safe, I will go for a couple hours but I'm sorry I can't stay." I say and they both sigh.

"Fine." Beth says easily and I raise a brow slightly but decide not to question it as I was glad for once they didn't debate it any further.

We take a cab back to Beth's house and Stan meets us there and does a check over the house to make sure no one is inside and all the windows and back door are locked before going back home. We go inside and kick our heels off plopping on the couch together.

"Did you want to take a shower?" Beth offers.

"Yeah actually that would be great, do you think I could borrow one of Dean's shirts? I just want something loose right now." I say and she nods.

"Of course, want us to wait upstairs for you so you know where close by?" she asks and I nod, giving them a small smile.

"That would be great. Thank you." I say.

We all walk up the stairs and Beth gives me one of Dean's long button up shirts.

"Thanks." I say as her and Annie sit on her bed and I go into her bathroom.

"Were drinking more, once I'm done." I tell them before shutting the door.

I turn the shower on and strip out of my clothes and jump in the nice and hot shower and stand there and enjoy the heat against my skin, before beginning to scrub my body free of Jeff's disgusting touch.

~Annie's P.O.V~

"Beth, what are we going to do? She isn't going to stay with either one of us and I understand why. We can't have him around our places either especially with the kids home." I say worriedly.

"Don't worry, I got a plan." Beth says.

"What is it?" I ask curiously.

Leave it to Beth to come up with a plan, the question was how was she going to solve this one.

"I'm going to make a phone call and were going to do exactly what she said, drink." Beth says with a smirk starting to grow on her face.

I narrow my eyes at her.

"Beth what kind of phone call and why drinking?" I question.

The last thing any of us needed to do, was drink.