Chapter 39

WARNING! This chapter may be very disturbing to some people and will involve a murder, so please be advised!

"Time for your nightly drink." Jordan's maid says walking into the room.

I still wasn't sure if he paid her to do this or forced her? Either way though, she was very loyal towards him.

I slowly raise my head and open my mouth as she stands over me and begins to poor the foul tasting liquid. I did my very best to hold it in my mouth, only letting a tiny bit drizzle down, and a tiny bit more when she finished so that she wouldn't notice me holding it in my cheeks.

This was my only shot. She used to check me nightly to make sure I swallowed every drop but the last little bit, she has not, knowing I already would willingly swallow it. Little did she know, that this time, I would consume the least amount possible and hopefully be able to free myself.

"I will be back in five minutes with a fresh night dress." she tells me before walking out of the room.

I wait a second and listen to her footsteps fade before spitting the drink on to the floor. I then let myself dribble the smallest amount so that me urinating wouldn't be questioned. I wait a few minutes before she finally comes back into the room. She instantly lets out an irritated groan.

"You couldn't hold it that long?" she asks gritting her teeth and I frown deeply.

"I'm sorry, I really did try." I say doing my best to play it like I truly felt bad.

She just shakes her head before grabbing a wipe and wiping my area clean. She then unlocks all my shackles letting me drop to the floor. I let out a small groan but with shaky muscles do my best to stand up as she pulls the night dress over my aching shaky body. Being held up with arms above your head and your legs spread open on a wall all day, was brutal itself let alone the other things that went on. I was at least grateful that they took me down at night.

She grabs my arm and begins to lead me to the little bed farther away, towards the wall. I play along and as we reach the side of it, she lets me go for me to climb in, but I quickly with as much force as possible, turn towards her, slamming my fist straight into her forehead, instantly dropping her to floor and knocking her out.

I let out a shaky breath but smile a bit knowing, I had done it. Step 2 was complete. Now step 3 here we go. Now if I could make it out of this house, I actually stood a chance at living! If I didn't, I would at least die trying. I quickly run over to the glass case against the wall, holding all of Jordan's collection of swords. That was also another trait of Jeff's I realized that was really Jordan's.

I quickly open it up, since he left it unlocked as he liked to use these two while torturing me and quickly grab a long, sharp one that he hadn't used on me but that if I needed to, I would use on him. This one seemed like the best choice, it was long so I could keep the distance between us and it was also very sharp so that damage could be done if needed.

I quickly but quietly make my way up the stairs and slip out of the door. I already knew where the doors were located from being taken all the way to the second floor for my shower nights. I always made sure to take in every surrounding in case I ever got this opportunity. I look around quickly and see no one before going and turning around the corner. I just had to make it to the end of the hallway and I could finally get out of here.

I look around one more time before beginning to make my way down the hall. I cautiously make my way past the first door on the wall before and going towards the second. I quickly glance behind me and see its still clear and as I'm about to go by the second door, Jordan suddenly steps out and instantly his eyes land on me.

I quickly aim the sword in front of him and narrow my eyes as my head starts to feel a bit foggy from the little bit of the drink I ingested. I knew I had to get out of here and fast before this drug really hit me. I only ever got a little bit before a shower and even that was enough to make me mostly useless.

"Where do you think you're going?" he sneers making his way towards me.

"Get the fuck out of my way." I yell but he only takes a step closer, so that the blade is almost touching him.

As he reaches towards it, I quickly shove straight through his chest. I quickly pull it out but he continues to stand there and begins to chuckle?