Chapter 17

~Rio's P.O.V~

"Hey man." I hear Eddy say from behind me as he comes over and sits next to one on the warehouse cement steps.

"Smoke?" I ask and he nods his head and I pull my pack out and hand him one and a lighter.

"So, a baby girl. How you feeling about that?" he asks as he hands my lighter back.

"Honestly. Excited and a little nervous. I never had Marcus full time as a baby, so this will be a new experience for me as well and I just really hope I don't fuck it up or let Milena down." I tell him and he nods his head in understanding.

"Don't even stress man, you're already a great father and I'm sure you and Lena will be amazing parents and as long as your there for her the whole time, I think you will do just fine. Speaking of her though, how has her mood been?" he says.

"Thanks man and better. Especially since the gender reveal party. She seems to be pretty happy asides from getting anxious at times." I reply and he grins.

"Good, I'm really happy to hear that and I'm sure Annie will be too." he says.

"How are you and her going?" I ask and his grin widens.

"Awesome. She really is the sweetest, funniest girl I have ever met and she really lights up my life in a way I never could have imagined." he replies.

"Glad to hear it, man." I say.

"So, are you guys going to stay at the apartment and turn Lena's aerial/ dance room into a room for the baby or are you going to get a bigger place?" he asks.

"I never really thought about it." I reply as I furrow my brows together.

"Now's a good time to start." he says with a chuckle and I roll my eyes.

Before I can respond, I hear my phone go off and quickly check to see a text from my little Mami. I open it up to see a picture of her naked from the waist down and her finger tips touching right over her clit and juices dripping out of her with a text underneath:

I want you, Papi. Come please me. - M

"Well I'm going to get back to Lena now and bring up that whole house/ room situation. I'll call when I need you. Peace." I say to Eddy before quickly getting up off the step and making my way to my car and speeding back to the apartment.

*******************************************************************************

~Milena's P.O.V~

Horny.

That's what I was, constantly. A sex drive, needing to be filled multiple times a day. Me and Rio always had a good sex life and plenty of it, but this was a lot. Thankfully Rio came to the rescue every time my pussy ached for him. Wither it was oral or penetration, I took it greedily and enjoyed every second I got.

"Couldn't wait the extra hour for me to finish at the warehouse, huh?" Rio's husky voice asks, and I quickly look up towards the door to see him standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Nope." I reply simply, popping the end of the word.

I lay sprawled out on my back, completely nude with the exception of my black lace bra. I had been keeping my fingers busy at work with my clit while I impatiently had waited for him to arrive.

I watch as he stripes down in front of me, giving his cock a few strokes to completely harden it before he makes his way in between my open legs. He kneels down on the bed and grabs my hips before pulling me up towards him, I help support myself with my feet and keep my back arched up towards him and he leans forward and slides the tip of his cock against my wet entrance.

I let out a moan as he pushes his length inside of me and my fingers quickly tangle into the sheets of our king size bed.

"Fuck your so wet and tight, Mami." Rio groans and I let out a moan in response.

He begins to thrust into me rhythmically, deepening each thrust and slowly slamming into me harder and harder.

"Fuck yes, Papi! Just like that!" I moan as he quickens his pace a bit.

It was the perfect pace, the perfect thrust, rhythm, depth and roughness. My body was soaring as intense pleasure consumed every part of me, making my pussy and fingers clench and my head go backwards, eyes shut as screams of pleasure left my lips.

Within seconds I can feel my pussy clench even more before an explosion of my juices pushes Rio's cock right out of my pussy and lands straight on his lower abdomen and the sheets.

"Shit, Mami. That was the biggest squirt I have ever seen come out of you." Rio groans huskily.

He reaches down and rubs my clit, making me instantly cum again due to my over sensitive clit and my legs begin to shake. He runs his finger down my wet slick before moving it up to my mouth and I quickly open my mouth as he slides it in. I suck on his finger, drinking my juices off of it, tasting myself as I feel him line himself back up against me and thrust himself back inside of me.

"Mmm fill me up, Papi." I moan as he begins to quickly thrust in and out of me.

He moves his hand down to my throat and squeezes it slightly as he quickly pounds into me and within moments, I feel his warmth begin to flood my pussy, making me moan in response. He stills for a few moments, both of us catching our breaths before rolling over and plopping down next to me. I snuggle into his side as he wraps his arms around me.

"Thank you for coming home." I murmur softly.

"After that little pic you sent, I didn't have much choice." he says with a chuckle and I blush.

"Speaking of home though, we are going to need a bigger one. So, I was thinking, we should start looking at houses, to buy." he tells me and a small gasp leaves my lips.

"Really?" I ask happily and he chuckles.

"Really. We can start tomorrow." he tells me and I giggle with excitement.

"I love that idea. Thank you. I love you." I tell him and kisses my forehead softly.

"I love you too, Mami." he replies.