Chapter 38

I'm going to do it nice and slow, so that you suffer enormously till finally your body can't take it anymore and you die.

That's what he had said and it was exactly what he did and continued to do.

I had no idea how long I have been here, I lost count after about two weeks. The torture had been brutal. He spent my first week abusing me physically, slowly and extremely painfully. Then the next week, he played 'games' with me. He would drug me up with some sort of drug where I didn't know what was real and what wasn't. Sometimes he would look like himself, Jordan and other times it would be identical to Jeff. Then he would come in dressed up as different persona's like the one at the bar, playing mind games with me. As if my whole relationship with 'Jeff' hadn't already been a big game as it is.

I still couldn't believe that not only had my relationship with Jeff been traumatizing, but it was also a complete and utter lie. I had been pregnant with a child that could have been Jordan's and I got abused by not just one but by two sick monsters. Now I had one dead and the other one getting revenge.

I thought when Eddy had killed Jeff that I was finally able to have a fresh start to my life, I had a job I loved, a family I loved and even my own gang leader, that I realized I LOVED, which I never thought I would be able to do again. My only wish was that somehow, some way I would be able to tell them all I loved them. Including Rio. If I ever see that sexy man again not only will I jump his bones, I will tell him just how much he means to me, even if I look stupid in the end.

The harsh reality though? Was having a feeling deep down within me that I wouldn't get that chance. I was doing my best to fight, my best to try and figure a way out of here, but it was getting harder and harder and every moment that passed made it seem more and more impossible. The only 'chances' I had, was when Jordan would take me down for the night and for a shower every three days, but he always made sure to drug me so good, I couldn't move. Leaving me feeling helpless and slowly hopeless.

~Annie's P.O.V~

"Hey babe, I brought some sweets." I hear Eddy's sweet voice say.

I sit up on the couch as Eddy comes through the door and shuts it behind him with a white box in his hands.

"Awe baby! Thank you." I say with a small smile knowing exactly what was in there.

Chocolate donuts. My favorite.

"Your welcome. Any news yet?" he asks sitting down beside me and opening the box.

I let out a sad sigh. It has been three weeks since Milena has gone missing. No one even had the slightest clue where she had gone, but we did know one thing. This definitely wasn't by her own choice. The FBI have been trying to locate her for the past two weeks, but they have had no luck. Not even a single lead.

"Nothing. They are starting to say that it could be a long while before she is found, if ever and that it is possible, she may have been murdered and we need to start preparing ourselves for any scenario." I say sadly has a feel a sharp pain, pang my chest.

He quickly pulls me into his arms and hugs me tightly.

"Lena is so strong, she doesn't even understand it herself! But she is a fighter. I have hope that one way or another she will be found! We have to have hope for her." he says and I smile sadly at him and stroke his cheek softly.

No one has been the same since she has been gone. Even Rio as shocking as that was. Thankfully he put the money laundering business on hold, due to all of us needing time right now. His first man was down, us girls were down and even though he tried to play it off cool, he was down to. We all just wanted Lena back.

"Hey Eddy! Hey mom!" Sadie says coming out of his bedroom.

"Hey Sadie! How's it going?" Eddy asks as he comes into the living room.

"Good, I just came to ask mom a question." he says before turning towards me.

"Did Aunt Mimi get a new cell phone yet? I really want to find out how her trip to Paris is going!" he says and I bite my lip.

"No sorry kiddo, but I promise I will let you know as soon as she does!" I say with a fake smile.

I didn't know how me; Beth and Ruby were going to explain this to the kids but soon we were going to have to give them something then no phone while on a trip to Paris.