Chapter 41

"I love you, Rio. I fucking love you." I say and I watch the smirk grow on his face before he begins to chuckle and I quickly narrow my eyes at him.

"I know mami." he says and my eyes widen.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I ask not believing my ears.

"I know." he says again and I gasp.

"How?! I barely knew!" I tell him.

"Because mami, I noticed you looking at me, the way I was looking at you. I realized you were feeling just like me. I knew exactly why you avoided me for weeks, because I took those weeks too. Because I felt just like you." he says, his face now completely serious and his voice sincere, which was not heard often, mind you.

"Say it." I tell him and for the first time, I watch his eyes truly widen in surprise.

"Please. I need to hear this." I quietly beg.

"I love you too, Milena." he says and I can't help the tear that slides down my cheek.

"You just created the best moment of my whole life." I tell him happily as he begins to carry me to what I can assume is Beth's van.

He instantly chuckles at me.

"Just wait till I'm done taking care of things mami. I'll give you more than just the best moment of your whole life." he says, licking and biting on his lower.

"Can we get a move on here, people? We do have kids we need to get back to." Annie's irritated voice yells, quickly ruining the moment.

I roll my eyes as Rio chuckles before opening the door and setting me in passenger seat of Beth's car.

"See you soon, mami." he says kissing my cheek softly after buckling in.

"Come get me as soon as you're done." I tell him narrowing my eyes at him and he chuckles but nods his head.

"I love you." he whispers quietly in my ear before placing a kiss on my cheek, sending shivers down my spine.

"I love you too." I whisper back as he pulls away and shuts the door.

"As much as I want to hug you right now, I need to get us out of here." Beth says quickly backing out of the driveway.

"I love you guys." I say immediately.

"We love you too girl." Ruby says from the backseat.

We spend the rest of the car ride, talking about what happened and catching up on how long I had been and the things I missed before then telling them about me and Rio. By the time we reached Beth's house. We had completely caught up on everything, but the best part. Was that the drug had finally worn off, considering the drive had been about 3 hours long.

As soon as we all get out of the car, all three girls quickly bombard me with hugs which I eagerly accept, hugging each one of them tightly for what felt like forever before finally pulling away.

"Are you guys hungry?" Beth asks as we begin to walk towards her house.

"Starving." I say.

"How about I order in some pizza?" Beth suggests as she unlocks the house.

"That sounds orgasmic. Do you think it would be okay if I used your shower first? I promise not to wake the kids up." I say as we walk inside.

"Of course, and don't worry Dean took them to his parents house for the weekend. Me and him were having some bonding time." Beth says and I smile.

I was so happy to hear their relationship was in a better place now.

"I can't wait to see them when they get back, but in that case, I must ask. Do you have alcohol?" I ask and the girls laugh.

"Do you really think that's a good idea?" Beth asks and I roll my eyes.

"Not to get drunk just for a glass or two. Maybe three. A little buzz." I say sticking my tongue out.

"We have vodka, whiskey and rum." I hear Dean's voice say and I quickly look up to see Dean standing by the sink.

"Cranberry- Raspberry Juice?" I ask with a raised brow and he gives me a grin.

"Waiting for this exact moment." he says and I quickly laugh and run over and hug him.

"Thank you." I say.

"Thanks for still being alive. You know I wasn't ready to have that talk with the kids." he says playfully and I roll my eyes.

"Pussy. We both know no one can kill me that easy. Now you get that drink ready for me and I am going to hit the shower." I say before making my way back to the stairs.

"Glad to have you back Lena." he says.

"Glad to be back." I say feeling full of happiness to be reunited with my family.