Chapter 33

"So, camping? I didn't take you as the camping type mami." he says with a smirk.

"It's not my favorite thing in the world but the kids have a great time so every year for 1 weekend we go on an annual camping trip and that is the only time anyone sees me go." I explain and he chuckles.

"So, tell me, what don't you like about it?" he asks and I roll my eyes.

"If I answer that you might try to punish me by using one of the things I don't like." I say and he chuckles again.

"I think we both know if I'm going to punish you it's going to be in a much more pleasuring manner. I like to haunt your dreams in a teasing way not a terrifying way, but I mean if I had to of course I would." he says and I look over at him with my mouth dropped open.

"Close your mouth unless you want something inside of it." he tells me huskily and I shiver at the thought.

"As much as I would enjoy that, I'm afraid we are out of time." I say with a smirk as he begins to pull off onto the road leading to the camp.

"We haven't reached it yet mami." he states with a smirk back.

"Perhaps not, but I could always walk from here." I shoot back and he looks over at me, narrowing his eyes.

"Then I guess I would have to join in on your annual camping trip until I got a moment alone with you." he states and my eyes widen a bit but I quickly respond back.

"Well you would have to wait an awful long time and let's face it. We both know you have more important matters to attend to." I reply.

"Actually, my weekend is pretty open." he tells me and I narrow my eyes back at him.

"You wouldn't dare." I state.

"Watch me." he states back.

"You don't even have anything for it! Let alone a tent to sleep in!" I state quickly.

"Oh, but that's where your wrong mami, I came completely prepared." he says with a chuckle and I gasp.

"You did not!" I state.

"Oh, but I did. I wanted to be prepared in case you begged me to stay since you feel so safe with me and as I expected, you don't like camping." he says with a smug smirk.

"Fuck you." I mutter annoyed.

"Oh, by all means. I'll be fucking you tonight. Better make sure you keep the screams down, we wouldn't want the kids to hear, would we?" he says with a deep chuckle.

I shut my mouth as he pulls up in front of the large camp site that already had 1xl tent, 1 xl tent and 1 medium one.

"Are you seriously staying?" I ask as he turns the car off.

"Yup." he says and I let out a long sigh.

"You do realize Beth, Ruby and Annie are totally NOT going to be okay with this? Let alone Dean! Not to mention what I'm supposed to tell my nieces and nephews." I groan.

"Just tell them I'm a close friend and we both know Beth, Ruby and Annie aren't going to do anything and Dean isn't going to do a damn thing." he states and I take a deep breath.

"Let me at least go tell them myself first please? The last thing I need is you going over being your dickish self." I say but he just chuckles.

"5 minutes, make it quick." he tells me.

I quickly get out of the car, and quickly grab my bag from the backseat and grab my bug spray and cover myself in it from head to toe before running over to them.

"Auntie Mimi!" Emma and Jane cheer happily as they see me.

"Hey you made it!" Annie says and I smile.

"Of course!" I say quickly bending down and giving Emma and Jane a big hug before quickly pulling Ruby, Beth, Annie and Dean away for a moment as Stan kept an eye on the kids.

"What's going on?" Beth asks worriedly.

"Listen I'm really sorry please don't hate me but I asked Rio to stay with me." I lie.

"What? Why?" Dean asks pissed.

"Listen Dean, I'm sorry but ever since Jeff I have been really paranoid and had nightmares and the only person that makes me feel safe at night is Rio and I figured bringing him here would help so I don't wake up screaming and scaring the kids during the night." I explain, half lying.

He lets out an irritated groan.

"Really? Him of all people?" he groans and I sigh.

"I know, I'm sorry Dean, I can't explain it, but it's for the benefit of the kids." I tell him and he lets out a sigh.

"Fine." he says.

"What should I tell Stan?" Ruby asks.

"Just tell him we are dating so that it isn't suspicious." I tell her and she nods her head.

"Well I'm going to go get him." I say and they all nod as we make our way back towards everyone.

This was going to be one hell of a trip.