Chapter 7

"He's going to kill you if he finds out, you do realize this?" Eddy tells me as we sit in Beth's van.

"I have to do this and I'm willing to take the risk. Now are you helping me or not?" I question.

"Well duh." Annie says and I roll my eyes.

"So how are we doing this?" Beth asks with a raised brow.

"Well I'm going to tell Rio I am inviting you all for drinks tonight at our place, I will spend my time preparing, while Annie gets me the drug. She will give it you and when you arrive at my place, you will come help me with getting the drinks for everyone. Eddy will then come up with an excuse to take Rio out to the balcony and that's when I will very quickly slip it into his drink. We will continue on talking like normal until he passes out." I explain.

"What happens when he wakes up?" Beth asks.

"I'll tell him he must have passed out from the mixture of alcohol and marijuana in his system and I highly doubt he is going to notice the tiny poke park in his arm." I reply and she gives me a smirk.

"You really thought this all through, well I'll call Ruby, see if she will watch the kids for a couple hours and bring Dean with me, to make it more normal." she replies and I grin.

"Let's get to it." I tell them all.

*************************************************************************************

"Hey, Papi! I'm home." I cheer putting my best acting skills on, so he wouldn't suspect a thing as I walked into our apartment.

"It's about time you got back Mami, I missed you." Rio says walking towards me and pulling me into his arms.

"How much did you miss me?" I ask with a small smirk.

"How about I show you?" he asks licking his licks before biting his lip and my smirk widens.

"I think that's the best way." I tell him as he walks us backwards, backing me up against the wall beside the door.

He trails his hands up and down the sides of my body as my own travel up and down his chest, before making them down towards the bulge in his jeans. I rub my hand over it, giving it a small squeeze.

He lets out a groan of approval as he starts removing my clothing until I'm completely bare in front of him. I quickly grab his chest and pull him it off of him before undoing his jeans and sliding those along with his boxers down, letting his large member spring free.

He trails his hands back down my exposed flesh and I watch as he gets on his knees in front of me and he parts my legs as he leans his face up against my wet core. I feel as his mouth opens, letting his tongue out as he begins to slide it up and down my wet slick, poking it at my entrance before finally latching onto my clit making me moan loudly in pleasure.

"Oh fuck, Papi! Just fuck me already!" I moan needing to feel him inside of me so badly.

I had definitely missed Rio and despite everything going on, this was all I wanted right now. I could feel the ache in my pussy from wanting him inside of me so badly and missing the feeling for so many days in a row. He was like a drug and my body was highly addicted.

He quickly gets up, wrapping his arms around my waist and hoisting me up and I immediately wrap my legs around his waist as his hands cup my ass. He slams my back against the wall as he quickly lines himself up with my entrance before sliding his thick long solid cock into my soaking pussy. I let out a moan as he starts to slide out before thrusting back into me roughly. I tighten my grip around his neck as he begins to rapidly speed up his pace.

"Oh, fuck yes!" I moan.

"Did you miss this cock Mami?" Rio asks huskily and I moan in response, resulting in a slap against my ass, making my pussy clench around him.

"Yes." I moan.

"Good girl." he groans.

He runs a hand up my side, cupping my breast and squeezing before sliding his hands over my harden tit and giving it a pinch making me arch my back in response. He trails his hand further up, to the base of my neck before running his fingers through the back of my hair and gripping onto it as he continues to pound into to me.

As he deepens his thrusts, I can feel my breath hitch and my pussy clench as the warmth fills my lower abdomen and with a couple more thrusts I'm instantly screaming in pleasure as my orgasm hits through my body, soaking his hard cock with my juices. He slows down just a bit, before going even faster, making me cum instantly again. Within seconds, I feel his warm seed begin to fill my pussy as he lets out a groan of pleasure.

As he slides out of me, he tightens his hold on me as he begins to walk us up the stairs and into our bathroom.

"Oh, by the way, Beth, Dean, Annie and Eddy are all coming for drinks tonight." I tell him as he turns the shower on.

"You just got back from your trip." Rio replies and I smirk.

"All the more reason to do it." I say and he chuckles.

"Fine but after tonight your mine." he tells me and I blush.