Chapter 15

I hear as he inhales sharply and lets out a small groan.

"I see, that's a real wet pussy right there. I think it needs a little attention wouldn't you agree?" he says as he suddenly starts rubbing my throbbing clit.

"Oh, fuck yes." I moan as one of my hands wrap around his neck and  the other grips his shirt.

He suddenly plunges a finger into me, making me jump slightly so that my head bumps gently against his.

"You like the feel of my finger inside your tight little pussy?" he asks huskily and I let out a small moan in response.

"What was that?" he says inserting another finger.

I let out a loud.

"Yes." I moan as he pumps them in and out and starts to rub my clit with his thumb.

"Oh, fuck I'm going to cum." I moan as I feel my walls tightening around his fingers.

"That's right mami, cum on my fingers." he whispers before nipping my ear lobe.

"Oh, fuck yes Rio." I moan as I collapse against him and my juices flow onto his fingers.

I feel the hardness of his pants press against my soaked pussy and run a fingernail down his cheek and across his lips.

"Will you fuck me?" I ask lustfully.

"Are you sure?" he asks and I nod.

"I have never been sure." I tell him.

He sets me down on my back against the couch and get ups and pulls his pants and briefs down to his feet, letting his long thick hard cock spring out. He bends over and pulls my legs towards him before lining himself up and thrusting into me.

"Holy fuck it's so big." I groan as my pussy tries to adjust to his large size.

"It will be comfortable in a second mami." Rio says rubbing my clit and slowly sliding in and out.

Within a few seconds everything feels much better and much more comfortable and I'm ready to go at it .

"Faster." I moan.

"Safe word will be Teddy okay?" he says and I nod.

He picks up his pace and I let out moan as my legs wrap around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Harder." I moan.

He picks up the pace some more and thrusts in harder, hitting me deeper and I scream out a moan as a sudden earth shattering orgasm hits me.

"Mami likes it hard does she,? Likes my dick filling her up completely. " he questions huskily.

"Mmm yess." I moan as he continues to pump in and out of me.

I dig my nails into his neck as he quickens his pace and thrusts so fast I'm cumming again within seconds and one orgasm after another hits. He quickly pulls out of me and cums on my stomach.

"Holy shit that was so good." I say exhausted.

"Want a hand to the shower?" he asks.

"I think I'll need more than a hand." I say with a giggle.

Rio goes and gets the shower ready before coming and carrying me into the shower. He showers himself and then helps me before we both get out and dry off. He then scoops me up and carries me into his bed where we both lay down and fall asleep.

************************************

I wake up to a slightly rough but mostly smooth warm hand stroking my cheek and open my eyes to see Rio.

"Did you have a good sleep mami?" he asks huskily.

I blush as I remember my dreams about having sex with Rio... or I think they were dreams?

"Um yes." I say simply.

"You were asleep in minutes once I started stroking your hair." he chuckles and I blush harder.

"Did um... last night really happen or was I dreaming?" I ask embarrassed but I needed to know.

He chuckles some before finally telling me.

"Oh yes mami, I rocked your world and I'll admit, you rocked mine." he whispers against my lips before giving my bottom lip a tug.

"Now I got some things I have to get taken care of, so did you want any food before I go?" he questions quickly pulling away.

"Oh, um no I'm okay." I say and he nods.

"See you later mami." he says getting up and walking out.

I roll over and grab my phone off the night stand and see a missed call from Annie and a text saying call me asap. I quickly dial her number, worried something happened.

"Lena! Finally!" she yells and I cringe.

"Sorry Ann, my phone was on silent and I was sleeping, anyways what's going on?" I say.

"Well there's something we haven't been telling you." she tells me.

"What?" I question.

"Beth asked to launder more money for Rio and we couldn't keep up with it so Beth started a group called Secret Shoppers and they are helping clear the money and don't even know it." Annie starts.

"Okay... why didn't you guys tell me?" I ask.

"Because you have been going through things and we didn't want to stress you out more, but then we ran into a problem." she says and I groan again.

"What problem?" I question.

"One of them is black mailing us for money on the monthly." she says.

"How much?" I ask.

"10,000" she says.

"OH, MY FUCKING GOD! A FUCKING MONTH!" I shriek.

"Yeah, I know, it's bad, but we didn't know what to do." she says.

"Jesus, anything else I don't know?" I ask frustrated.

"Well, we also robbed a spa to get more money for the associate whose name is Mary Pat by the way, but that's it." she says and I let out a breath of relief.

"From now on, I want to know everything going on no matter what, got it?" I ask sternly.

"Yes, I'm sorry Lena" she says and I sigh.

"It's fine, text me later I'm going to shower." I say before hanging up and plopping back down with a sigh.