Chapter 3

Supper had went amazing but the night had faded so fast, so fast that i had decided to crash at her house and spend the morning with her before saying goodbye and taking her kids to school while Dean went to a job interview. I felt bad that he and Annie didn't know, but i understand and i was at least grateful that she trusted me enough to tell me. I was currently back at me and Rio's apartment in my aerials room, just swinging around on my hoops. Rio wasn't home which i was probably for the best right now. Even after smoking a couple joints, I was still upset that he had decided to end the partnership with Beth and the girls instead of helping her but I was relieved he at the very LEAST he had listened and picked one of the options i gave him, even though he didn't have to. I knew Annie and Ruby would be stressed about money but i sent them both a quick text, along with Dean that i had lots of extra money now that i was living with Rio and still working and i was more then happy to help.

As I'm hanging upside down on my hoop and slowly swinging back and forth a bit, with the song She got a by T Mills, I hear the sound of my phone begin to ring, interrupting my jam. I flip off my hoop and go and grab my phone in case it's Dean or Annie only to see Beth's name.

"Beth?" I ask as soon as i answer it.

"In the flesh." she replies with a giggle.

"How? What? I'm so confused." I say stumbling over my words, amazed it's really her.

"Well after talking with Turner, they arrested me and took me down to the station and as soon as we walk in, guess who is sitting there waiting? Boomer and his nana. As soon as they seen him, I talked with Noah while Turner talked with Boomer. They dropped the charges and i was free to go." she says happily and my jaw drops.

"This is amazing Beth! A fucking miracle, honestly! I swear miracles must run in our bloodline cause they happen more often then i think they should." I say with a laugh which she instantly joins in, on.

"We go through some hell to get there, but your not wrong. I'm just so happy that i still et to be a mom." she says and i smile.

Suddenly an amazing idea pops into my head.

"Hey Beth? Let's celebrate with Ruby and Annie. Maybe get out of town for a couple nights." I tell her.

"That sounds nice, but i don't think any of are in a position to drop that much money right now." she replies.

"Don't worry about money, I will pay for the whole fucking thing, so long as i get plan it." I say with a giggle.

"Lena, I can't let you do that." she says.

"Listen, all i need is a yes from all 3 of you saying for sure your going to come before i buy plane tickets and book a hotel. I'll call and Ruby about it, you call Dean and see if he's good with watching the kids tonight until Monday night." I say and i hear her let out a sigh.

"Your crazy Lena, but i love you. I will call him now and let you know." she says and i laugh.

"Perfect." I tell her.

As i hang up the phone, i quickly call both Ruby and Annie and fill them in before going to the bedroom and getting my laptop up and beginning to search up different locations, flights and hotel deals to see which is the best to do. Leaving tonight was probably cutting it super close to book all this last minute, but that didn't mean it was impossible.

Within 30 minutes, all three girls got back to me saying they were good to go and i had the perfect deal all set up to take a trip to Niagara Falls, Canada. I booked us to stay in the Fallsview Casino Resort, which was right by the falls, with a perfect view and lots of activities inside and around the resort. Now I just had to pack and tell Rio that i was leaving. Instead of calling, I send him a quick text letting him know i will be on a girls trip and will be back Monday night before setting my phone down and beginning to pack for my trip.

"You never did say where exactly your going." I hear his husky voice murmur and quickly spin around to see him standing in the doorway.

"Fuck! You almost gave me a heart attack, I never heard you even get in the door." I tell him as I place a hand on my chest but he simply chuckles.

"Sorry mami. Now where are you going?"he asks and I roll my eyes.

"A girls trip, to Canada. I'll only be gone a few nights." I tell him.

"Wow, all the way to another country. Well I hope you have fun. Did you want me to take you to the airport?" he asks and i shake my head.

"I'm going to pick all the girls up." I tell him.

"If you want, I can drive and then bring your jeep back here instead of leaving it at the airport." he says and i bite my lip as i consider it.

"Alright." I tell him.

Here's to hoping him and Beth wouldn't fight on the drive.