Chapter 22

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?" I ask going over.

"We could ask you the same thing. Jeff said you got back with him?" Annie replies annoyed.

I bite my lip and take a deep breath.

"Yes, I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys. I knew you would be upset. Jeff is a changed man and I love him. I never should have left him. That was a big mistake on my part, but I understand that now." I say forcing a smile.

I can see Beth's eyes narrow as she looks at me, she knew I was lying but I did my best to plead with my eyes that she didn't say anything.

"Are you crazy!" Annie yells.

"Annie, calm down." Ruby says placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Ruby's right Annie. Clearly she loves him and he says he has changed so let's hope that's the truth." Beth says before stepping closer to me and hugging me.

"Stay strong." she whispers quietly in my ear and I squeeze her tighter so she knows I heard her.

"No more ignoring us okay? We will stand by you no matter what. We love you." she says out loud as she pulls back and I nod.

"The kids have been asking to see you. Do you think you could stop by and see them in the next few days?" Beth asks and I look over to Jeff quickly who gives me a small nod.

"Sure thing, Beth. I'll call you." I reply and she nods before the 3 of them walk away from the house.

Jeff shuts the door before pushing me up against the wall and stroking my cheek.

"Good girl. Now keep up the good behavior and you can go visit your nieces and nephews." he tells me and I force a smile.

"Thank you, sir." I say.

"Good girls get rewarded." He reminds me and I nod.

"Just remember, if you run your mouth or try to leave, you will be severely punished. Is that understood?" he says grabbing my throat as his eyes darken.

"Yes sir." I murmur as he lets my neck go and walks back to the kitchen.

~Beth's P.O.V~

Shit. Shit. Shit.

History was repeating itself and I partially felt to blame for it.

"I'm sorry, but why the hell didn't we just grab her and go?" Annie asks pissed off as she sits beside me in the passenger seat.

"Annie, he's not stupid, he probably had a gun ready to shoot in case we tried anything." I explain.

"We could call Stan." Ruby says.

"They won't do anything because Lena will tell them she wants to be there and will probably lie saying she lied before about the incident. He has her under his spell yet again. If we just had of checked on her sooner, she might not be in this mess." I say letting out a frustrated sigh.

"Don't blame yourself Beth." Annie says reaching over and touching my arm.

"How can I not Annie? I'm your guys older sister, I should have gone and checked right away. I waited two damn weeks before deciding to go look for our baby sister who has a crazy ex on the loose." I say as a few tears slip down my cheeks.

"Maybe your right Beth, but you also have had your hands full with Dean and we have been dealing with all the stuff going on with Rio and the FBI. It's been a lot. How about we figure out what we are going to do from here?" Ruby says softly.

I sigh and think for a few minutes as I continue to drive.

"I'm thinking I need to have a visit with Rio. Want to come along?" I say.

If anyone could help it was him.

"Right now?" Annie asks.

"Yup." I say.

"I can't, I got to get back home to Stan, but call me and tell me how it goes." Ruby says and I nod.

I drop Ruby off at her place before calling Rio and telling him to meet me outside his warehouse in 20 and that it was important.

"What exactly do you think Rio's going to do?" Annie asks as we make our way there.

"He is going to help us permanently get rid of Jeff, once and for all so he can never hurt our sister again." I tell her.

"Seriously?" she asks.

"Dead serious." I say.

"Let's just hope that Jeff doesn't hurt her anymore then he already has and that Rio agrees to still help. " Annie says.

We pull up to the warehouse, both of us getting out the van as Rio makes his way down the stairs.

"So, what's going on?" he asks as we meet in the middle.

"It's time we take care of Jeff." I tell him and watch the smirk pull at his lips.

"Time to take out the trash is it?" he questions with a raised brow and I nod.

"How soon can we get this done, because I'm not sure Lena can wait much longer. She's already back to being his little puppet." I say and I see the smirk on lips slowly drop into a thin line.

"What do you mean?" he questions gruffly.

"He has her, I'm not sure how long I'm guessing about two weeks. I just confirmed it today. She is back to being controlled by him which means he's already done a lot of damage." I say and I see anger flash through his eyes.

"It took you two weeks to figure this out?!" he yells and I jump back in surprise.

Never had he yelled, even before Dean was shot.

"Yes, I have had a lot going on and she told me she was busy and couldn't talk or that she was sick so I didn't push it. It wasn't until her work called saying she hadn't gone in, in 2 weeks that I realized something was really wrong. I'm guessing Jeff was using her phone to text us excuses then he stopped replying all together so after her work called, I went looking for her and found her at his house as if nothing had ever happened. Now when can we make a move and what exactly should we do?" I say.

"Tomorrow night. Meet me here and we will talk about taking out the trash." he says.