Chapter 4

Outfit^

The car ride had went well and within no time, we had boarded our flight and arrived at Niagara Falls, we had just gotten to our hotel about 20 minutes ago and we were all currently in mine and Annie's room which had a king size bed, we would share and a little sitting area with a tv. I had gotten Beth and Ruby the same room which was right beside ours, which even had a door in the middle of both our rooms so we just kept it open so ours room connected.

"D.A is talking about dropping the whole case because Turner is in deep shit now." Annie tells us, bringing me back into their conversation.

"Hopefully it will get dropped. Then things will definitely be over." I say.

"Well it doesn't have to completely be over." Beth murmurs with a smirk and my eyes widen.

"What are you talking about?" Ruby asks her eyes narrowing.

"I may or may not have figured out how to make the money, turns out it really isn't too hard. All we need is a bigger printer. Check it out." Beth replies as she pulls a realistic bill out of her purse.

"Beth!" me and Annie shriek.

"You guys are supposed to be done." I tell her.

"With Rio. Truth is we don't need him. He can do him and we will do us. Just enough for us. Nothing too big, but enough to keep us living perfectly comfortable." Beth says.

"I'm in." Annie pipes up and my eyes widen at her.

"I'm not sure... I promised Stan I wouldn't do this again, but I can't live. It was nice having money." Ruby says and my jaw drops.

"Okay. That's enough for today. Let's go out. Were supposed to be celebrating Beth not going to jail, not this. Everyone be ready in 5 minutes. I'm touching up my make-up and we are going." I tell him slightly irritated and feeling my stomach begin to unsettle as anxiety was beginning to run through me.

I quickly make my way to the bathroom, reliving my bladder before touching up my make-up and taking a quick gravol before making my way out.

"Ready?" I ask to see them all standing up with their shoes and purses on.

"Let's go." Beth says and I grin.

"So where exactly, are we going?" Ruby asks.

"First stop, dinner at the Skylon Tower, then so fun at Clifton Hill, starting off with the Skywheel. We're going to get on right when they turn on the lights for the falls." I tell them and they all gasp.

"You really went full out, huh?" she says and I giggle.

"What can I say? There so much to do and I wanted to as much as possible in our couple days. Which is also another reason why I rented a car so we could get places." I say and they all grin.

"So, what's for tomorrow?" Annie asks with a raised brow.

"Marnieland to do the rides and then a little drive to the Jungle Cat World, where we get to interactive with some of their animals and then finish the night off with a show at Greg Frewin Theater. The day after that is going to be spent around the falls doing all the activities there, like going behind them, the boat, whirlpool aero car and ziplining." I tell him.

"Wow." Beth says amazed.

"Yup, now come on we really need to go." I say and they laugh as we rush towards the elevators.

We make our way to the Skylon tower and we make our way into the elevator where I hold both Ruby and Beth hand as the elevator takes us all the way up to the top with clear glass doors so we could see outside the whole way up. As soon as we get to the top, we are seated at a table before ordering a beautiful fancy meal as we revolved, taking in the scenery around us.

Once our supper is finished, we make our way down and head to Clifton Hill where we do the Skywheel, speedway, haunted houses, museums, wax hands, rides, games and more. By the time were done it's 3:30 am and we stop by Denny's for a bite to eat before handing back to the hotel for the night.

"Tonight, was amazing, thank you Lena!" Beth says happily pulling me into a hug.

"I'm glad you had fun. Next trip back we will bring the kids." I say with a grin and she nods happily.

"I want to live here." Annie says and we laugh.

"It is wonderful isn't it?" I say and they all nod in agreeance.

"You definitely planned the most amazing trip, Lena. Thank you for taking all of us." Ruby says and I give her a hug before going and hugging Annie.

"I love you all and I'm glad we get to do this. Now come on, let's get to bed." I tell them.

We all make our ways to our beds before we all quickly pass out from exhaustion.

Little did they know I had my alarm set for 8 am to get up and start the next day's activities. It was going to be an amazingly fun weekend that would be leave us dead exhausted by the time we were done and I couldn't wait.