Chapter 43

I'm not sure if I had one too many to drink or if it was the combination of both the alcohol and dope in my system, but god damn I was in a whole other planet. As soon as I finished my pizza, I had the tunes blasting and was dancing like a mad man around her house. I was so focused into the music, I never even heard the door open and if it hadn't been for the sound of his chuckle, I wouldn't have even realized he was here.

"Starting the party without me, are we?" I hear Rio's husky voice say and I quickly whip around towards him.

Despite my slightly blurry vision, a grin quickly creeps onto my lips as I run to the best of my ability straight towards him. He opens his arms with a chuckle as I jump into his arms and he wraps his arms around me holding me tightly.

"I missed you soooo much. I thought you would never get here!" I groan and Annie suddenly begins to laugh hysterically.

"What the fuck are you laughing at. It's not funny. I really missed him." I say with a frown which only makes her laugh more.

"Lena. It's been 10 minutes since I told he was coming." she says rolling her eyes.

"It's only been 10 minutes? Where the fuck have I been?" I ask making Rio chuckle more.

"How much have you been drinking?" he asks and I shrug my shoulders.

"Do I get a hug too?" I hear Eddy's voice say from behind me and I instantly 'hop' more like stumble out of Rio's arms before grabbing Eddy and pulling him into a hug.

"I missed you best friend. I hope you took good care of my sister." I tell him narrowing my eyes and he laughs.

"Of course. Took care of your little lover boy too." Eddy says with a smirk and I look back at Rio to see his eyes narrowed and shooting daggers towards Eddy.

"Damn Ed, you better watch it. If his eyes could kill, you would be dead." I say with a laugh but it's quickly short lived as I take in what I just said and flashbacks of stabbing Jordan flood my mind.

As I feel my stomach quickly turn, I push Eddy away and stumble run my way straight to the bathroom across from the laundry machines. I slam the door shut and lock it before hunching over the toilet and emptying my stomach as the images continue to replay over and over in my mind. After sitting and taking a few minutes by the toilet, I quickly stand up and splash some cold water over my face a few times before digging through Beth's cupboards and finding a spare toothbrush in an unopened package and I quickly open it and brush my teeth before opening the door only to be met by Rio.

"Are you okay mami?" he asks and I nod my head before forcing a smile to my face.

"Of course. Just the alcohol not agreeing with my stomach." I lie.

He raises his brow at me before narrowing his eyes but doesn't push the issue.

"Did you want me to get you some water?" he asks and I give him a soft smile.

"No, but you could get me a joint and we could split it. Then in a couple hours you could take me home with you." I say with a wink and he chuckles.

"Already trying to move in with me?" he asks with a smirk and I shake my head.

"Just waiting to get laid." I tell him and I watch as he licks his lips before biting down on his lip.

"I might just need to take you home now." he says coming closer but I push him back.

"Not yet, but don't worry, were going to play real soon." I say with a wink before walking away from him making sure my hips sway.

"So, what song should we play next?" I say walking back into the kitchen.

"You okay, Lena?" Beth asks worriedly.

"Perfect." I say with a grin.

A few minutes later and Rio has a joint all ready to go and we make our way outside and smoke up before going back inside and I quickly get Rio some whiskey to drink before we continue to enjoy our night before heading back to his place for the night.