Chapter 5

Outfit^

"SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! I hear Ruby's voice yell, quickly waking me from a deep sleep.

"What's going on?" I grumble.

"Great question." Annie groans.

We both get out of bed and make our way to Ruby and Beth's room to see them both rushing around the room like crazy.

"Woah, slow down you guys. What's up?" Annie says to them.

"We're going to miss our flight!" Beth says and my jaw drops and I quickly look over to their clock to see it's 10:45 and our flight leaves at 12 leaving us an hour and 15 minutes to get ready, hit the road, drive to the airport which was about a 25-30 minute drive to get there.

"It's okay! We have an hour and 15 minutes we just need to get out of here within like 5." I try to encourage them.

"Lena, it's going to be nearly impossible to make it in time. We have to get ready and packed, check out of the hotel, go through the process to get into the states and get through checking in and customs at the airport." Beth tells me.

"We can still try!" I tell her.

I quickly grab Annie and rush her back into our room where we both begin to get ready as fast as possible. The more I rush around and panic about missing our flights the more I begin to feel my nausea that has still yet to go away, kick in and in full force.

"Fuck." I murmur as I quickly dart to the bathroom.

I empty the contents of my stomach which was next to nothing asides from an overload of stomach acid before quickly rinsing my mouth and brushing my teeth and mouth washing. I slow my pace down a bit so that I won't be sick again, making me stress more to be ready in time.

"You're going to a doctor as soon as we get back, got it?" Beth tells me as she walks into our room and i roll my eyes.

"Yes, I will go. I probably have a stomach ulcer or something." I say as I finish up.

"The sooner you find out the better." she tells me and I nod in agreeance.

"Could be pregnant." Annie says suddenly, catching me completely off guard.

"Don't be ridiculous Annie, I'm on birth control." I tell her rolling my eyes and ignoring the pang in my chest, almost wishing it was possible.

"Not to bring up bad memories, but you probably didn't have any... when you were..." she starts to reply and I suck in a sharp breath.

"I understand, but I get a shot every three months, and I had my last one..." I start to reply but quickly stop as I think back to WHEN I had my last shot, which would have been about over 4 months ago.

"Shit." I say.

"Let's continue you this later! We need to go!" Ruby states quickly reminding us all.

We all grab our bags and quickly make our way down to the lobby, checking out of the hotel before getting loaded up and hitting the road.

"We need to get you a test as soon as we get back." Beth says and I let out a sigh.

"I don't even want to talk about it, think about it until then. I don't even want to consider the possibility." I tell them as I do my best to focus on driving.

I was already struggling not to think about it too much and the last thing I wanted to do was talk about it and think about it more. I would love nothing more than to be pregnant and have a baby, but that being said, I didn't even know if Rio wanted a baby. We just started to live together and started being in a relationship and I'm still getting to know his son and as much as I didn't want to think about it, deep down I knew that it was possible the baby might not be Rio's and that terrified me. How could I have not realized that it had been so long?

As we pull up to the airport, I drop Beth and Ruby off to go check in quickly while me and Annie park the car and get the bags. As we make our way inside the airport, we spot Beth and Ruby and make our way over to them.

"So good and bad news." Ruby says as we reach them.

"Bad news is they already boarded the flight and are preparing for take-off so we won't be getting on it." Ruby says and I groan.

"Thankfully after some sweet talking though, they changed our tickets for the next flight back for free." Beth says with a grin and a small smile tugs at my lips.

"Thank goodness." I say.

"We got about 3 and a half hours to kill but they will take our bags for us." Ruby says.

"I still haven't returned the keys so we could go somewhere for an hour or two." I say.

"Perfect, how about a Walmart for a pregnancy test. Better to know now before you get back home." Beth says and I groan, but I had to agree she had a point.

"Let me and Annie drop the bags off first." I say rolling my eyes.