Chapter 30

"What took you so long? You were almost an hour coming out!" Annie yells at me as I climb into the backseat of the van next to Ruby.

"Sorry, I had to... get cleaned up and help Camilla and Derek clean a bit." I lie quickly as I feel the heat rise in my cheeks.

After I had cleaned up and Rio had left, I quickly changed into a pair of seats and a long sleeve cropped sweater showing off a bit of my stomach and pulling on some comfy ugg boots.

"So, should we go get some drinks to celebrate your night?" Beth asks as she pulls away and into the street.

"Sure, why not, I'm not looking to hook up or anything so I honestly don't care how I look." I say with a laugh.

"Woah, hold up Lena. You do realize your one of the only people I know that can rock the lazy look and make it look sexy." Ruby says and we both laugh.

"You're crazy." I say with a laugh.

"What's crazy is that we are hitting up the bar before leaving for our annual family camping trip tomorrow." Annie says and I let out a small groan.

"I haven't even packed yet. I completely forgot." I groan.

"Well I guess you're going to be getting the least amount of sleep." Beth says with a chuckle.

"It's okay, I'm sure between Annie, Sadie and some slow songs I can sleep on the drive." I say with a grin.

"We both know I can't drive with slow music, that will put me to sleep too." Annie says and I stick my tongue out at her.

"Let's just get drunk." I say as we pull up to the bar.

We all get out of Beth's van and make our way inside, sitting down at one of the tables as we place an order for some pizza and mozza sticks and some drinks. We sit back and eat some food and slam back some drinks before getting up and hitting the dance floor.

"I have no idea how we are getting home tonight." Beth says with a giggle.

"We probably should have thought about that." Ruby says with a laugh.

"We can uber." Annie pipes in.

"I can't leave the van, were leaving in the morning plus Dean would be pissed." Beth groans.

"I can call Eddy see if he can uber out here and drive us back and in exchange I can just let him crash at my place if he's tired out." I suggest and they look at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I ask with a shrug.

"Eddy?" Beth asks.

"Yeah, were actually pretty good friends. I got to know him more when I stayed at the warehouse." I say and they just nod.

"Why not." Annie says.

I quickly shoot him a text asking if he can drive us and the van back since we are all drunk at the bar and he quickly replies with a yes.

"Were good." I state and the girls cheer as we begin to walk towards the bar and get another round of shots.

Once were done, Ruby and Beth make a trip to the bathroom while me and Annie get back on the dance floor. I watch as Annie starts dancing with a guy and another familiar looking man come my way.

"Hey do I know you?" I ask as I try squinting my eyes hoping my vision will focus in better on his face.

"I don't think so, my name's Scott. I couldn't help but notice you. Can I get your name, beautiful?" he asks and I blush.

"Milena." I say with a blush.

Despite how familiar he looked and sounded. I couldn't think of a time I had seen this man but he was pretty good looking. He was an average sized healthy looking male with light brown hair and green eyes. Green eyes, who else did I know with green eyes?... Jeff. I take in his face again to the best of my abilities. He doesn't look like Jeff, just the eyes, but I couldn't judge someone on eyes.

"May I join?" he asks referring to the dancing.

I bite my lip and think for a moment.

"Sure." I reply.

I mean it's just dancing and only his eyes were similar. I was drunk and paranoid. Jeff was dead. As I feel Scott wrap his arms around my waist and him press into my backside and I let out a sigh. His touch felt nothing but soft and gentle and maybe a little touchy but nothing like Jeff's, but it also was nothing like Rio's.