Epilogue

Dress^

I kissed both kid's goodnight before leaving the hotel and making our way over to Clifton Hill. We made our way down the side of the street at the top of the hill, before going up and down the hill itself, doing all the activities we enjoyed. We stop near the Skywheel to have a nice supper before deciding to take a ride on the Skywheel itself and get a nice view of the falls.

"I love it here, there's so much do and so much fun. Especially going to the arcade and the Mario kart go-karting." I say as we sit down inside the little gondola.

"Tonight, was a lot of fun, I'm glad I got to take you out and glad you are having fun so far." Rio says and I smile as we begin to make our way up.

As our gondola makes its way to the top, it freezes and within a few seconds I watch as fireworks light up the sky, right over the falls that are lite up for the night in their beautiful colors.

"Wow this is beautiful." I murmur quietly as I take it all in.

I feel Rio move away from me and fidget around for a few minutes and as I look over to see what he's doing I notice him on the floor of the gondola on my one knee with a little box in his hands. I watch as he opens it revealing the most beautiful, perfectly designed diamond ring.

"Will  you marry me?" I  hear his voice ask and I slowly travel my eyes up to  meet his, seeing  them full of love and the biggest smile pulls at my  lips

"Will you marry me?" I hear his voice ask and I slowly travel my eyes up to meet his, seeing them full of love and the biggest smile pulls at my lips.

"Yes! I would love to!" I cheer and he stands up quickly, sitting back down next to me as I wrap my arms around happily, kissing him deeply before we pull away a bit and he slides the ring onto my finger.

"It's beautiful." I tell him as I look at it sitting on my hand.

"Not as beautiful as you." he replies and I blush.

As I lean in to kiss him once more, the Skywheel begins to move once again and we relax and enjoy the rest of the ride, enjoying every moment, soaking in the memories this would bring us and be filled in our minds for the rest of our lives.

~The End~