Chapter 9

Lena's outfit^

~Rio's P.O.V~

I let out a groan as I wake up with a massive migraine. How much did I fucking drink last night? As I open my eyes and look around, I realized I'm in our bedroom and I see Milena sleeping next to me peacefully. I think back to last night, trying to figure out how I got to bed. No memories come into my thoughts so I must have blacked out or some shit. I turn my attention back towards Milena, reaching my hand out to softly stroke her cheek. As soon as my fingers connect with her soft skin, her beautiful sapphire blue eyes open up and instantly lock with mine.

"Good morning, Mami." I tell her softly.

"Morning." she quietly mumbles back with a smile.

I watch as the smile quickly drops and her face instantly pale as she quickly gets up and makes her way to the bathroom. I lay there silently, until I hear the sounds of her vomiting begin to come from the bathroom. I frown as I make my way out of the bed and into the bathroom.

I gently grab her hair with one hand and rub circles around her back with the other as she empties the contents of her stomach.

"You okay, Mami?" I ask her as she finishes and leans back into me, exhausted.

"Mmhm." she mumbles shutting her eyes.

"You must have drank a lot last night to." I chuckle quietly, unsure if she had a bad hangover or not.

"Yeah." she replies and I bite my lip.

Yeah.

That was her response.

That really didn't seem like a normal response. I know my Mami and she definitely would have laughed at that. Right?

"Are you sure you're alright Mami?" I ask her again.

"Yes, Rio. I'm just a little hungover." she replies, almost unsure of herself.

"Mami, don't lie to me." I tell her sternly.

There's a moment of silence before she responds.

"I'm just... I'm just not feeling like me today, I guess." she mumbles and I frown.

"Do you want me to run you a bath so you can relax?" I ask her, trying to think of things that could her.

I just wanted her to be happy, to see her beautiful smile. I hated to see her upset, ever since all that shit went down, I never wanted to see her so upset and broken like that again. Those first couple weeks had been hard. The first couple days she had acted normal, but she quickly broke down after the 4th. I will say though, she pulled herself back together quickly. By the 4th week she was feeling pretty good and back to herself which I was extremely happy and prideful about.

"That sounds amazing Rio, but I think I just want to have a quick shower and go visit Beth for a bit. I need some big sister love and baked goods." she says with a small giggle and I place a soft kiss on the top of her head.

"Well how about I will start the shower for you and get you some gravol and tea ready to take with you for your stomach." I suggest and she looks back at me, giving me a small smile and nods her head.

I place a kiss on her forehead before standing up and pulling her up with me. She walks into the bedroom and I start the shower for her and freshen up quickly, before pulling on a fresh pair of briefs and making my way to the kitchen. As I pass our couch, I notice both Eddy and Annie passed out on it.

"Yo get the fuck up." I tell them and they both jolt awake.

"Hey man." Eddy mumbles, rubbing his eyes.

"Hey, get home, clean up, we got shit to do in a bit." I tell him as he rolls his eyes.

"Give me an hour." he says as he gets up and stretches, Annie right behind him.

"45 minutes." I tell him with a smirk as he rolls his eyes.

He grabs Annie's hand and I watch as they leave the apartment. I quickly go and make the tea and get the gravol ready before standing and waiting for Milena. About 15 minutes pass until I see hear her walk down the steps, as she turns towards the kitchen, I see she's wearing a short yellow dress.

"You look sexy, mami. You sure you don't want to go to the bedroom before you go?" I ask with a smirk and she rolls her eyes, taking the gravol and the tea and swallowing it down.

"I'm sure, but maybe if you're lucky, when I come back we will." she says with a small giggle as she sets her tea down.

She walks towards me and goes to wrap her small arms around my waist but I quickly reach down and scoop her into my arms. She wraps her arms around my neck loosely as I wrap my arms underneath her plump ass.

"I love you, thank you." she tells me softly as she reaches up and kisses me gently.

I deepen our kiss, holding her tightly against me, pouring all my love into our kiss before breaking our kiss slightly.

"I love you too, Mami." I tell her and she smiles softly.

"How much?" she asks me.

"So, fucking much. I love you as much as a loving husband does his wife. Like a father loves his son. You mean so much to me, Mami. You make me so incredibly happy and I don't want anyone else, but you." I tell her honestly.

Never in my life had I ever loved a woman. Never have I said these things to one, never have I been this honest and open with one. Milena is the love of my life and I never thought I would have that. I never wanted it, but now that I had it. I never wanted to lose it.

"No matter what?" she asks anxiously and I give her a smile.

"No matter what." I tell her and she quickly slams her lips against mine again.

Just this time her kiss isn't her soft and loving kiss. It's her hungry, desperate kiss. The one that tells me, we may not be making it up to our bedroom, but she definitely wasn't making it out the door, just yet.