Chapter 6

I sat in the driver's side of the car, with shaking hands as I stared down at the results of the Clearblue test I had picked up. We were parked at the airport and I had taken the test at a nearby restaurant right before we left and I was now checking the results as it had taken a few minutes.

Pregnant.

"What's it say?" Annie asks from behind me.

"You were right." I state blankly.

"What are you going to do?" she replies and I groan.

"I don't fucking know yet! I need time to think! Let's just go inside and get on our flight." I snap and everyone's eyes go wide.

"Just so you know, were here for you no matter what. That's all I'm going to say." Beth says softly and I let out a sigh.

"I know, I'm sorry. Let's just go." I say quietly.

*************************************************************************************

As soon as we had landed, I called my doctor and asked if she could see me immediately and that I could even pay her extra under the table to do it which she thankfully agreed to. Rio had sent Eddy to come pick us up since he was busy which I was also grateful for and as soon as he dropped me off at the apartment, I simply moved my bags into my jeep, not bothering to take them inside and quickly rushed over to her office.

"Hello Milena, what can I do for you today?" Dr. Reece says as she walks into the room.

'Well I um took a pregnancy test earlier, and it came up positive. I just really need to know how far along I am and if my baby is healthy. I will pay $2000 for you to find out for me." I tell her and her eyes widen in surprise.

"May I ask you, why it is so important to know right at this moment?" she asks gently.

"I just really need to know." I tell her and she nods her head.

"Alright, let's go to the next room where I have my ultrasound machine and we will take a look." she says softly and I quickly get up and follow her to the next room.

I lift my shirt up, pull my pants down a bit, exposing my stomach and lower abdomen. She comes over and puts some gel on my lower stomach before taking her nozzle thing and placing it against my lower abdomen. She moves it around a bit before turning the screen towards me.

"That's your little baby, your currently 8 weeks, 6 days. You will be 9 weeks tomorrow. So far everything looks good and the heart beat sounds wonderful." she tells me before hitting a button and tears instantly flood my eyes as I hear the thumping of my little baby's heart.

"I was smoking marijuana and drinking a decent amount of time during this period, is my baby going to be affected at all?" I ask anxiously and she gives me a reassuring smile.

"In the early stages, it's not as bad, many people who have unplanned pregnancies have done these things previously and usually babies turn out okay. Some odd times not as much, but right now your baby looks perfect and healthy, we will keep an eye on it, of course but don't worry yourself about it, I'm sure things will be great so long as you don't do it anymore." she says and I nod my head quickly.

"Of course! Thank you." I say happily as more happy tears slip down my cheeks and relief floods through me.

My tears of happiness soon turn into tears of immense sadness as I begin to realize that about 9 weeks ago means there was a possibility it was Jordan's, possibility more than Rio's.

"Is it possible to do a DNA test?" I ask anxiously.

"Of course, I can take your blood and the presumed father's and I can confirm it for you. Also, in another week if you would like to come back, we could do another blood test for your baby's gender if that is something you want." she tells me and I bite my lip before nodding my head.

"Yes please." I reply.

"Alright, when would you like to get the blood work done for you and the father?" she asks and I sit back and think for a moment.

How the hell was I going to get Rio to do a blood test without telling him the truth? I needed to know before I told him. Suddenly an idea begins to form in my head.

"I'll give you $10 000 if you can come to my house and take his blood work while he is in a deep sleep and to give me the results by tomorrow." I tell her and she lets out a small gasp.

"Milena... I'm not sure..." she starts to say but I put my hand up.

"$15 000, please." I beg and she lets out a sigh before nodding her head.

"What time should I stop by and what's the address?" she asks and I give her a small smile.

"Thank you." I tell her before writing down my address, paying her and giving her a time.

As soon as I get back into my car, I quickly call Beth, Annie and Eddy. I was going to need a lot of help to pull this shit off.