Chapter 14

I sit down on his couch as he gets me a glass of water and 2 Advil. He brings them over to me and I thank him before drinking the pills down.

"Rio." I say as he walks back over to the kitchen.

"Hmm?" he questions.

"Um, I was wondering if it was okay if I could take a shower." I ask.

"Of course, you're probably going to be here a couple nights so make yourself comfortable." he says.

"Thank you, um also could I borrow one of your shirts? I don't have any clothes with me and this shirt isn't in the best of shape." I say.

"Yeah sure I will get you one." he says.

"Thanks." I say.

I get up and go to the bathroom and get the shower ready as he comes in and brings me one of his t-shirts.

"Thank you." I say.

He nods.

"Don't be too long." he says before shutting the door on his way out.

I take my clothes off and jump in the shower scrubbing myself completely, enjoying the smell of his soaps. Once I'm done, I dry off and put my bra back on and his t-shirt. I didn't have any clean underwear and I definitely wasn't going to use the ones I had already been wearing, so I decided to just do my best to keep my legs shut and not flash him and he probably wouldn't notice. I take the dirty towels and clothes and carry them out and put them in the laundry basket outside the door.

"Are you hungry?" Rio asks as I go back out to the couch and sit down beside him.

"No, I'm okay." I say.

"Okay well just tell me when and I can get you something okay mami?" he asks and I nod.

"Rio, can you be honest with me?" I ask.

"Of course, do I look like a liar?" he asks with a brow raised and I shrug.

"Why did you agree to let me stay here?" I ask as I start to rub the aches in my legs away.

"Your special mami. Ever since I met you, I found you intriguing and feisty, then you called me after Jeff attacked you and suddenly you were like a broken bird, and I wanted to fix you. I want to keep you safe and make sure you get better. I want you to get back to being that feisty little mami that I first met." he says.

I sit there and bite my lip not sure what to say.

"Did you want to stretch your legs out on me? I know that can help them feel better." he questions.

"Oh, um sure yes thank you." I mumble as I stretch them across his lap, careful to not let my legs open to much.

"I really appreciate everything you're doing for me Rio. No man has ever made me feel as safe and comfortable as you do and I'm thankful that your here right now in my life, because I'm not sure I would be here right now." I tell him.

"Guess our fates were just meant to meet at these times in our lives." he says starting to rub my legs.

"Do you have any crazy ex-girlfriends?" I ask and he looks at me with a raised brow before chuckling.

"Nah, they know when I'm done not to fuck with me." he says as his hands start to wonder up more.

His touch felt so good against my skin. I didn't want him to stop. I knew I should tell him to but I wanted so bad for them to just continue. I wanted to feel them all the way up and pressed against my hot sex. He was turning me one and all he was doing was rubbing my legs. I had never wanted a man as bad as I did right now in this second, which is the last thing I should be thinking about right now. Hell, I was almost raped just last night! But his touch, god it felt so fucking good. The more he touched the more I forgot last night and just remembered the touches I had right now.

"Rio." I whisper out biting my lip.

"Hmm?" he questions focusing on my legs.

"You have to stop." I say slowly almost stopping the words from coming out.

"Stop what?" he questions looking up at me.

"Touching." I whisper.

"I'm so sorry, this probably is triggering for you isn't it? Shit I'm sorry Lena." he says quickly taking his hands off my legs.

"Wait no, that's not what I meant." I say quickly.

"It was actually the opposite." I say biting down on my lip harder breaking the skin slightly.

I watch as his face takes in what I say and processes it before he looks up and at my lips then my eyes.

"Your telling me. That me? The big bad guy is turning on a girl who almost got raped not even 24 hours ago?" he says with amusement laced in his voice.

"That's exactly what I'm fucking say." I say getting up and going and setting myself on his lap.

He watches my every move with intrigued and amused eyes as I run my finger nail down his chest.

"You mister big bad guy, are making me want to fuck you so bad. I have never wanted to fuck someone so much, like I do right now and all you did was rub my legs. Your touch, is so fucking good, I want you so bad." I whisper in his ear seductively.

"Tell me mami, how bad?" he whispers back and I smirk.

"How about I show you." I say as I take his hand and place it against my hot wet pussy.