Chapter 25

-12 Months Later-

Now that Malani was two years old, we decided to go on a big trip with Annie, Beth and Ruby's family, all the way back to Niagara Falls. We would be staying for 10 days, with 5 nights being girl nights while the dads stayed with the kids and the other 5 for the guys to have their nights. We each rented large suites with living rooms, separate bedrooms and a kitchen and were all on the same floor which was nice.

"I hope she does okay on the flight." I tell Rio as I finish packing our things.

"I think she will do okay, we got everything she should need and we both know watching some Wiggles will keep her occupied." he says with a chuckle and I roll my eyes with a smile.

"I suppose your right. Will you take everything out to the garage and then I will go out and load it in." I say.

"Yup, I can even load it up while I'm there." he says but I shake my head.

"It's a lot and I want it all to fit nicely." I tell him and he just rolls his eyes, grabbing the suitcase and leaving the room.

I quickly change and tidy up my face and hair before making my way to the playroom, checking on both Marcus and Malani before making my way down the stairs. As I go to open the garage door, Rio quickly does.

"All done?" I ask and he nods.

"Alright go get the kids ready to go, I should only be a couple minutes." I tell him and he just smirks before making his way past me and into the house.

I walk over to the SUV and open the trunk to see Rio has already folded the second row of seats, perfect. I start by loading in the suitcases and then the stroller and finally the carry-on bags. I close the trunk and quickly double check both kid's seats before making my back inside the house where Rio is standing with both Malani and Marcus all ready with their shoes and sweaters on.

"Let's go!" I cheer.

I take Marcus's hand as Rio carries Malani and I help him in to the SUV and make sure he's all buckled in as Rio buckles Malani into her car seat. Me and Rio both get into the SUV and make our way to the airport where we meet up with everyone.

"I think we take up like half the plane." Ruby says and we laugh as we look around at the group.

"Definitely." Beth agrees.

"ALL FAMILIES MAY BOARD FLIGHT A14 GOING TO NIAGARA FALLS, CANADA." we hear the woman on the speaker announce.

"That's us." I say with a grin.

We all make our way through the boarding process and get into the plane with me and Rio in the two front seats with Malani on our lap and Beth and Ruby across from us. Behind us was Marcus, Kenny and Danny and behind them was Dean, Emma and Jane. Across them was Annie, Eddy and Sadie and in front of them/ behind Beth and Ruby was Stan, Sarah and Harry.

As we take off into the sky, we get our tablet out and set it up on the fordable table in front of us and put the Wiggles on for Malani and give her some snacks, keeping her nice and content for the whole flight without an issue. Once we land at the airport, we collect our bags and make our way to the rent a car area and Stan, Dean and Rio all rent vehicles. Dean and Rio both get 7-seater SUV's while Stan and Ruby get a large 5-seat Altima. Eddy, Annie and Sadie come in our SUV and we all make our way to the hotel where we drop our stuff off before making our way down to the falls.

We start by going and looking by the falls, before entering the tourist activity building. We then do the behind the falls tour and then over the boat tour, following up with the white-water rafting, finishing with the whirlpool aero car. We then go for supper at Eastside Mario's before taking the kids back to the hotel for the night. Since tonight was girl's night. We left the boys with the kids after tucking them in before going back down to the falls and going ziplining while the falls were lite up in different colors.

Once were done, we hit the casino and get some drinks and play some games before getting a cab to Denny's for some more drinks and food before calling it a night and heading back to the hotel. We hug each other goodnight before parting our ways into our separate rooms. I quietly shut the door behind me and take my shoes off before quietly making my way over to the little living room where Rio is seated.

"Have fun, Mami?" he asks with a smirk and I nod my head.

"So much!" I reply with a happy giggle as I plop down beside him, laying my head on his shoulder and draping my legs overtop his lap.

"I'm glad. Tomorrow night Beth is going to take Marcus for the night and Annie is going to take Malani and I'm going to take you out for a little date." Rio tells me as he runs his hands up and down my legs.

"That sounds amazing. I can't wait!" I say happily.

We lay snuggled on the couch for a bit before getting into a heated make out session which quickly turned into fucking on the hotel couch before finally making our way to bed for the night.