Will always be yours

Hero's POV

I miss her.
I've always thought that we were going to last forever, that we would make it. I guess I was wrong.

I still love her, of course I do. I am madly in love with her. I mean, she's a goddess.

"Come on man! We are going to be late" Shane shouted from the entrance of my hotel room. We were going to Pia's single release party tonight and I know she was going to be there.

When we arrived, the party was already full of people. My eyes were searching for a pair of blue ones but I couldn't find them. Maybe it was better if I didn't see her, the barrier I've been building would be gone in seconds.

I was greeted by Sam and Swen who were getting drinks. "Hey bro, how have you been?" Swen said while giving me a quick hug.

"Been good, bro. How are you?" I asked trying to sound interested while my mind was in a petite blonde girl.

"Is that Darren and.. Jo?" Sam said while pointing to the entrance.
My eyes were on her body in seconds and my heart was pounding so hard.
She was wearing a black shirt with a mini skirt with high boots.

Fuck. Didn't she look hot.

I didn't like Darren. He met the cast a few weeks ago and since then I knew he had a thing for Jo. And now, seeing him with her, was just too much. I feel like I could kill someone right now.

She was smiling. That gorgeous smile I miss so much. Those lips, that body... shit, I need a drink.

"Hey guys! What's up?" I heard someone saying. Him. I could feel the tension in the air, this wasn't going to end well.

He greeted everyone and then Jo gave everyone a hug. "I'm going outside to smoke" I said as she was about to hug me. If she touched me I would lose it. I can't, I just can't.

I leaned against the wall, feeling the cool breeze on my skin. I ran my fingers through my hair, how am I supposed to get inside?

I felt someone beside me. I looked to my side and it was Darren.
Fucking great.

"Hm, do you need something? I said trying not to be rude but this guy annoyed the hell out of me.
"Ahm, actually.. I needed to talk to you" he said. He sounded nervous.

Jo's POV

I needed to talk with Hero. He was avoiding me and I wasn't having it. I missed him more than ever and he seemed to be over me. The way he despised me... it hurt.

As I was in my way outside I heard voices so I stopped. It was Hero and Darren's voices.
"Man, I know you aren't over her" I heard Darren saying. "Bro, I am. She's all yours" Hero said emotionless.
My heart stopped. He was lying. H-he couldn't be saying the truth. How can he be over me just like that?

I felt my head spinning. How can he be over our relationship? How has he forgotten about our late nights making love to each other? I sure haven't.
He said he loved me and you can't stop loving someone just like that.

"She's all yours"
I need to get drunk. Fast.

It's been one hour since I heard his words. I don't know how many drinks I've drunk but I can't think straight anymore. I feel like throwing up.

"Inanna, where are the toilets?" I asked her. "Jesus girl, you are fucked up" she said putting her hands on my shoulders.

"I'm fine, just need to pee". I smiled and she brought me to the toilets.
I threw up so much, I dont even remember the last time this happened.

As I was walking back to the party I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist. "Where do you think you are going?" his deep voice said.
"Let go of me" please don't.

He removed his arms around me and looked straight into my eyes. "You're drunk". Who the fuck told him I was here? Inanna. Fuck.

"I'm fine, you can stop pretending you care now" I said harshly. "I heard you, Hero. You don't love me anymore, I get it" I said while tears ran through my face.

"You know I was lying" he said running his fingers through his hair. "I don't know anything anymore, Hero" my head was spinning, I'm about to pass the fuck out.

"Baby, let me expla-" and everything went black.

Hero's POV

Jo collapsed into my arms. Great. She was sleeping.
I can't leave her here. God, no. I wouldn't be able to bare the thought of someone touching her.

I called my driver and sent a message to Shane telling him what happened.

When we arrived at my hotel room I gently put her in my bed and undressed her. She would sleep better without clothes.
I took her skirt and shirt off and oh boy, she was wearing the white lace lingerie that I loved so much. I decided to take her bra off too because she has always told me she didn't like sleeping with one on.

I kissed her head and laid beside her.

Next morning

(Jo's POV)

When I woke up I didn't know where I was. It took me a good minute to figure out where the fuck I was. Fuck. He was here. "Hero?" I whispered.

He was sleeping on his tummy, fuck he looked so good. I will never get tired of looking at him.

I touched his back to wake him up and he shuddered. "Jo I-" he tried to say but I stopped him. "How am I here?" I said looking into his green eyes. "You got drunk, I couldn't leave you alone" he said with his sleepy voice.

I looked around and noticed I was naked and he was too. Oh my god.
"Hero, d-did w-we?" "God no, Josephine. I only undressed you. Nothing I haven't seen before"
I felt my face warming up. Jesus.

"I heard you talking with Darren" I said. "I didn't mean anything I said" a wave of relief ran through my entire body. "Why did you avoid me? Why haven't you called? I thought you had given up" I couldn't look into his eyes.

"When I saw you with him I lost it, Jo. I thought you were over me. You don't know how I have been without you. I fucking miss you, I love you for God's sake".

"Make love to me then" I said. "Jo, what? Are you serious? We can't" he said but I know he wanted this as much as I did.

"Make love to me. Show me how much you love me. If you still do"
I tried to search for an answer in his eyes but before I knew he was smashing his lips on mine.

His hands were everywhere, on my boobs, my hips, my butt, everywhere.
"Spread your legs baby" he whispered on my ear giving me goose bumps.

Before I know he was threading into me. I missed him so much. "Hero, I love you" I said while grabbing his hair.

"I will never leave you again baby girl, never. You are the most important thing in my life. I won't let anyone ruin this" he said while collapsing on my chest.

He rolled to his side, taking me with him so my head was on his chest.

He was running his fingers on my back. He always does this after sex it seems like his ritual.

"By the way, loved that lingerie" he said with a smirk. I laughed and put a small kiss on his lips.

I love this man.