31. "I trust him"

Breanna Michelle Santana

12:14 AM

  Grayson still wasn't home. I was starting to get anxious, my foot shaking in bed. I sat in bed, upright, with my legs and arms crossed, and mouth twisted as I was deep in thought. Was I overthinking? Of course, you would be, too if man's been away with some bitch for hours, and says "don't wait up". Little concerning, isn't it? Mhm.

I'm not jealous.

I'm not angry.

He can do as he pleases, he's grown.

I trust him.

"Fuck it, I wanna find out who this bitch is." I said aloud, hopping off of the bed to snatch my phone off it's charger on the desk by the window in the corner of the bedroom.

Fidgeting with nerves that turned to curiosity and anger, I went to Instagram and searched Grayson's account.

JansenGray

7,411 followers                                135 following

87 posts

My eyes were instantly drawn to his last post, a picture I took of him one night at dinner.

"Ugh

"Ugh. You sexy piece of shit." I pouted, observing the image.

View all 1,267 comments

I'm going to regret this, but...

I clicked anyway and scrolled through, going straight for the earliest ones. First, I checked to see if he 'liked' any and then I read some.

Sarahgr11: @smoregan412 I want him!
LindsayHR: 😍😍😍😍
Agsgsjkcbdb: single?
Andrewmackey: nice watch bro ❄️
yrnLJ: swole💪🏾
ItsBreaSantana: mineminemine😙
JordyDeLaCruz_ : #1 on and off the field 😍😂
MoniqueStar: daddy🥴
Kylie__M: check DMS📲
BethanyMPrice: put me in coach🤤

I ignored the thirsty comments from girls in other parts of the county, or from spam accounts, and glazed over the ones from his friends. However, the last one wasn't just some random. It was Bethany, AKA Ms.Price, who I met at the alumni game. She was a sweet lady and now I know better.

"Bitch." I grumbled and took a seat to stalk her socials.

Okay, she wasn't ugly, and Grayson didn't have a type. One thing about him is, he did not discriminate.