"epilogue"

Breanna Michelle Santana

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!" I jumped on the bed, trying to get Grayson moving.

"Few more minutes, babe," he groaned but I wasn't having it.

I plopped down right on his back and started humping him. He wasn't amused but I found myself comical.

Grayson conjured up the strength to flip me over though and pin my body.

I giggled under his warm lips pressed against my forehead.

"Go get dressed, we have a busy day ahead of us," I rushed him more.

"Can't we just stay here," he whined, "like this?"

"I wish," I pouted, curling my fingers in his messy hair. "You need a hair cut."

"And you need to shave," he laughed, rolling out of bed.

I gasped and threw a pillow at him. "Asshole!"

"I'm joking," he yelled from the bathroom.

"No you're not," I faltered, unlocking his phone. I smiled at the modest photo of us as his lockscreen and a naughty one as his homescreen.

He gave me his password and swore not to change it without letting me know. I told him I didn't need it because we worked past that and I trust him now, but the gesture didn't go unappreciated.

Grayson hopped in the shower while I made the bed.

It was unbelievable that after everything, we were living together. He asked me to move in the same night we made up. Of course I said yes and didn't hesitate to get settled. Surprisingly, everyone was supportive. Why? I don't know, they wanted us happy, I guess. I'm not complaining either way. We were happy!

Alfie barked and barked, waiting to be let out and fed. So, I did, and then I went to make breakfast. Only, I still couldn't cook and burned my first pancake.

I frowned but couldn't help laughing at myself.

As I got ready to eat from my bowl of cereal, Gray jogged downstairs half-dressed.

Naturally, I ogled over him.

"Like what you see," he teased.

I nodded, biting down on my lip.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," Grayson responded, smirking.

That's exactly what I did, with my Polaroid camera.

"My turn," he replied and snatched it from my hands. He hovered over my body on the couch and acted like he knew what he was doing.

"I love you so much," he said randomly.

I felt my cheeks blush.

"Yeah? How much?"

"This much," he assured me. Grayson spanned his arms to illustrate a large amount.

Just as our lips parted, the doorbell rang.

"Ew, who is it," he mumbled.

I sat up and pushed his body off of mine.

"What happened to you wanting to finally have a proper house warming party," I asked, walking to the door.

"Ugh, I didn't mean it. Tell 'em to leave, let's just go upstairs and-"

I cut him off before he suggested something dirty.

"I'm about to get a chastity belt," I threatened.