59. "the ultimate fuckboy"

Grayson Reid Jansen

I left my father's house after the blow up with my sister. My head was pounding and the only cure was alcohol. Hey, no one ever accused me of being smart. I mean, right? That's what everyone thinks, I'm a dumbass.

LJ, Jordy, Andrew, and I all pregamed at their bachelor pad before hitting the clubs one night. It was a Saturday.

"Dude, this is just like old times!" Andrew cheered.

"I missed you, boy!" LJ exclaimed, kissing the side of my head. I pushed off of him, scrunching my face under the feeling of his warm lips.

"Yeah, missed you, man," Jordy spoke up. I was shocked to know he did.

I stopped on Jordy and went "huh."

"What," he asked, taking a sip of his beer while the rest of us drank dark liquor.

"That's the first, like, positive thing you said about me in a while, bro." I was drunk and starting to talk dumb but they were on the same level so we understood each other.

"You're still my bro, I just don't agree with everything you do — unlike LJ," Jordy explained and I nodded with a frowned mouth.

LJ clung onto me and yelled in Jordy's face. "Hey! This man right here is a fucking LEGEND. I owe him everything." L dropped to his knees and started worshiping me literally. I laughed and told him to get up and stop being dumb.

"No, s-seriously," a drunk LJ burped. He continued. "Before, I couldn't get any girls. Then this motherfucker comes along, and now look at me! I get pussy every. day. of. the. week." Andrew, high, hyped LJ up.

Jordy just shook his head and I couldn't help but feel the same way inside.

It's like everything stopped and I sobered up for a second. "Don't you think, I dunno... that shit's kind of lame? I mean, don't you wanna settle down one day, man?"

There was a moment of silence before LJ busted out laughing in my face. "Settle down?! Drew, do you hear this guy? Settle down?! I'm just getting' started, brotha!"

With his eyes low, Andrew just laughed with LJ.
Meanwhile, Jordy finished his beer and put it on the countertop. "I hear you, man. Don't listen to those two, they're insecure and have little dicks. I'm proud of you for coming around. Aye, have you thought about you're gonna get Brea back?"

I swatted Jordy's hand off of my shoulder and curled my face. "Man, I don't even want to think about that. Where's that bottle of Crown?"

====

We get to the club of LJ's choice - a strip club. Of course.

"Get ya ones out, boys!" LJ sang. His eyes lit up like a kid in the candy store.

"How you doin'?" He asked a dancer as she walked past the line.
She circled back and looked him up and down twice. Liking what she saw, I assume, she smirked and signaled him to come over. The bouncer opened the rope and let him through but stopped Jordy.

"They're with me," the stripper let the guard know easily.

He huffed and let us in anyway. I walked past him, stone-faced and he shook his head with nothing to say.

Inside, we're greeted with three more dancers. Two white girls, one tall and thick — built like a stallion — and the other girl was very skinny with heavy eye makeup. A blonde came over to me and I swore, in that low light, she looked just like Brea.

"Psst," LJ whispered to the group. "Y'all want X?"

Drew went "Hell yeah" while Jordy grew worried and hurriedly declined the drug, warning him to put that shit away but the lightskin girl on L's arm took him up on that offer.