56. "woman troubles"

Grayson Reid Jansen

BANG! BANG! BANG! My fist pounded against the door of the guys' apartment - LJ, Andrew, and Jordy.

They did live an hour away, but it was worth the drive. I needed to talk with my boy and I knew he'd give it to me straight since I obviously couldn't think for myself or make good decisions regarding women.

The door unlocked and revealed Jordy behind it. He dapped my up and nodded his head in the direction of LJ's room but I knew where I was going because I was following the sounds of moans.

I swiftly paced through the carpeted floor of the narrow unpainted halls until the screams grew louder and more clear.
On my right was LJ's door. Leave it to him to be having sex so early in the day - it was 9:43 AM.

Without knocking, I barged in only to see him giving it to this skinny black chick with long braids and a nice rack.

They stopped abruptly and she looked ashamed.

"You, out." I barked, my hand on the doorknob.

She scoffed and wasn't ready to listen to me when LJ pulled out and told her to leave, too.

Of course, she objected but he shoved her dress and heels at her and pointed towards the exit where I was standing.

On her way, and obviously pissed, L and I both watched as she stomped out.

I looked at LJ and then quickly looked away as he made himself decent even though I'd seen his dick way too many times - more than I'd like to admit.

"Wassup, stranger?" He came to dap me up.

I cocked my head to suggest I wanted to talk in the living room where the rest of the guys were.

===

LJ, Andrew, Jordy and I all sat in the living room of their "bachelor pad" where I told them my problem.

After rolling up, smoking a couple times, and hearing about my dilemma with Leila, who I guess was now my girlfriend, I waited for their reactions and input.

Of course, LJ had to be the most dramatic. "You dumb bunny, how many times you gonna tell a bitch you love her when you don't really love her? Have you learned nothing?" He scolded me, flailing his heavily tattooed arms.

He wasn't entirely wrong, though, so I just sat there and took it. Except, I did love Brea I just didn't mean to say it when and how I said it.

"I'm with L on this one, that's pretty fucked." Andrew agreed, earning an expectant glance from LJ.

"Yeah, I mean, did you even consider her feelings?" Asked Jordy who instantly made me groan.

"Why do I keep telling him things?" I snapped, having forgotten he was Mr.I'm-In-Touch-With-My-Feminine-Side.

I shook my one leg that was on the floor as the other hung over the arm of the chair while one hand babysat a black and mild and the other rubbed my temple.

Jordy's high ass just waved me off and pressed 'play' on whatever zombie game he was playing.

Andrew laughed at us and picked up a controller, too.

Obviously, LJ was the only one I could turn too for advice. He was always my favorite out of them, anyway.

"I didn't mean to, I was tryna break up but I didn't wanna be an ass. Now she wants to move in with me," I told LJ the rest.