19. bad idea

Warning; 18 + smut! Well this is basically porn so if you're uncomfortable with it please skip this chapter!

Y/n knew it was a bad idea from the very first second she lost to her momentary lust and let him touch her. If one could only turn back time.

///

He was a manipulator. A freak. Everybody warned her; he'd take every given opportunity to try to mess with you. He was a monster and he fed on fear and weakness. "Are you really sure you're up for this?" Fury had asked.

"With all the respect, sir. I am sure." She replied, voice filled with confidence. Freshly graduated from the best training program she was taught to handle people like this; people like Loki.

"Very well," Said Fury, his one eye traveling through her portfolio on the desk, "If Agent Romanoff herself personally suggested you to me then you must be... something. You're in, Agent y/n. Congratulations."

Y/n was about to say thank you and go for a handshake but the former Colonel cut her off by handing her a file, "Your first task." Was all he said. And y/n took it with, "I won't let you down."

It wasn't like she hadn't expected it, but to actually look down at the sinister eyes starring from the paper right through her soul sent a shiver down her spine; to actually walk up towards his cell where the lost Prince of Asgard was kept was something else. She could hear her heart pounding in her chest and had to stop to take a full, deep breath. Be professional, She told herself. She got this. They assigned her to guard Loki and she wasn't going to screw up.

Once y/n made it to where the metal door was locked two guards looked at her. She handed him her ID card and they nodded. Just that slight, emotionless nod without a smallest smile before the light on the electric controller went green, and the door slowly opened.

She walked inside, ignoring the sound of that door shutting behind her; meaning she was trapped and she was alone with him. In front of her stood a glass cell with a person sitting on a bench, one of the two furniture they gave; that bench and a bed, with his back facing her.

The girl spent five seconds trying to figure if Loki was aware of her presence, a cold voice echoing through the room answered the question, "Good afternoon, Agent y/n. Hopefully you find the place quite... appealing."

So he knew her name. Okay, that caught her off guard. But y/n wasn't going to ask how did he know her name because that would mean showing him he held the upper card, and that would exactly be just what he wanted.

"Cat got your tongue, Agent?" Loki chuckled in a low voice when there'd been no response from his little guard.

Do not engage, She'd been told. The only way to prevent Loki from messing with her head at all was that she didn't engage. "I'm only here to make sure you stay where you belong." Y/n said, taking a seat in the corner.

"And where would that be?" Loki asked, slowly turning his face towards her. The lighting and shadow only made those jawline seem sharper and those eyes even more intense. The corner of his lips curved into a tiny smirk but something about it made y/n hold her breath.

"Here," She said, "You belong here. In a cell. Until you rot." In her head she was praying her voice didn't waver.

"Is that so?" Now Loki was facing her directly. He sat with his legs apart and his hands folded together just around his crotch. Smile widened just a little. And by the way he looked at her y/n could almost sense hunger dancing in the green of his eyes, like he was a lion ready to devour its prey alive. "What about you, kitten? You belong here, too? In this pit of Hela's realm-"