Chapter 1

I rested my head on my pillow as i said goodbye to my mom on the phone.

The only noise visible to my ears now were the loud obnoxious screams of my neighbours pleasuring each other. I sighed and placed a pillow over my head to try and drown out the noise.

Thinking about my first day tomorrow is causing me to lose even more sleep.

"Loud arent they?" My room mate Kelly said, laughing. I met her earlier today, if i was to judge a book by its cover i would of walked straight out this dorm and closed the door.

But i dont, so i didnt do that.

She has bright pink hair and a lot of piercings and tattoos. If intimidation wasnt what she was going for then i have some bad news for her. Because i was intimidated.

But she was a lovely person on the inside so far.

"Yeah they are a bit" i sighed throwing the useless pillow off my head. 

"Not even i fuck that loud" She laughed causing me to nervously giggle. 

"Do you?" She asked causing my breathing to hitch. i closed my eyes in the dark room and hoped my bed would snap in half and kill me.

"i.i er havent.." I stuttered feeling my cheeks heat.

"Oh crap, sorry i didnt mean to offend, wow 17 and still a virgin" She sighed in the darkness causing me to become uncomfortable. "Tell me Rose, do you have a boyfriend?" She asked causing me to roll my eyes, i just wanted to sleep and forget about tomorrow.

"Uh, no i dont, do you?" I asked acting as less annoyed as i could. "No, too many cute guys to have sex with, seriously the parties are mental!" she sung causing me to cringe.

"Im  not all that into them" i confessed causing me to hear a gasping sound from Kelly. "Trust me girl once i get you to one, you'll love them" She chuckled causing me to yet again, sigh.

"If you think im bad, you should see the rest of campus" She admitted causing me to think that coming here was probably a bad idea...

"Oh" i said closing my eyes. "Don't worry Rose, its not that scary, you'll have me" 

And with that, i fell asleep dreaming about a bright haired tattoo covered girl.

My six o'clock alarm snapped me up out of my sleep. I shut it off and heard Kelly moan loudly.

"What time is it?" she lazily asked sounding anything but a morning person.

"Its six o'clock" i replied warily.

"Fuck that, wake me up in two hours please" she groaned causing me to become nervous as i made my bed and made a mental note to wake Kelly up at eight.

I picked up a top from the bathroom floor, Kelly's.

"cute" i whispered examining the worn out t-shirt. Size eight, same size too. 

I threw it in the wash basket and jumped in the shower, washing my long brown hair that hit my lower back.

i dried every part of my body and straightened my hair. I then put on my skinny jeans and tank top. I applied a thin layer of mascara and was done.

"Kelly its uh, eight" i said quietly, i havent really woken anyone up before so i didnt know how she'd react.

i poked her arm lightly causing her to stir. "Kelly" i said louder causing her head to snap up, "Its eight" i told her causing Kelly to get up. "Thanks" she mumbled rubbing her face, Mascara stains prominent under her eyes and on her pillow.

Kelly got ready wearing a mini skirt and a crop top causing me to envy her confidence.

"Ready?" she asked more perked up then this morning. "More than ever" i answered less then confident.

We got into her car and drove to college listening to her loud music.

"Here we are" she sighed pointing to the building.

Here we are.