Chapter 30

We lay next to each other letting our breathing slow down to normal.

"That was amazing" I breathed out, stunned.

"That was..it was" He started.

"Oh god, rubbish?" I asked, feeling my self confidence lower as my anxiety played up.

"No!" He almost yelled.

"It was different...It was amazing" He sighed in awe. 

"Really?" I asked not believing him. "Really" He breathed out, "Its never been that, intense before?" He said causing my cheeks to heat, but this smile wouldn't get off my face.

"Whatever" I replied giggling, "Oh, you don't believe me?" He questioned causing me to shake my head.

He's probably had tons of experience, he's probably had loads better.

He started tickling my sides causing me to scream. 

"Stop" I breathed out, laughing hard.

"Say you believe me" He said still tickling me. "Say it" He said giggling.

"I believe you Harry!" I yelled causing the tickles to stop and i could breathe again.

"Good" He said pecking my nose. 

"Is it something you'd want to do again...with me?" He asked as his head hit my pillow again.

"Yes" i replied honestly, he turned on his side placing the blanket over us, as we snuggled closer.

My eyes drew heavier, and i heard him giggle deeply.

"Good night Rose" He whispered kissing the top of my head.

"Night Harry" I mumbled letting darkness over take me.

But before i fully fell into my dreams, i swear i heard Harry whisper something else, but i didn't quite get it.

"Morning!" I heard Kelly's voice scream causing my head to snap up, i gasped then looked to the side of me, Harry wasn't there.

I wanted to wake up to him, to hold him, to think about what happened last night with him, but he wasn't there.

"Hey" I said. 

"Are you...naked?" She asked looking at my shoulders, i tugged the blanket higher, so it gripped underneath my armpits.

"N.no" I stuttered.

"You are aren't you!" She yelled clapping her hands. "Whats going on in here?" I heard Zayns voice. "What's the hold up im hungry" I heard Niall, as they let themselves into my room. 

I sighed and held the blanket closely to me, this cannot be happening right now,

"Rose is naked!" Kelly screamed laughing. "NO!" I shouted to her, Liam soon spilled in followed by..Harry.

My eyes widened as he looked down smiling.

"Did you have sex?" Kelly asked causing Harry's head to snap up at her.

"N..no" I mumbled causing her to scream and dive on my bed. "Who was it?" She yelled, everyones heads turned to Niall causing him to blush, "Hey, don't look at me" He said smiling.

"Not Niall!" I yelled laughing, "No one, sometimes i just like to, sleep naked?" I told her causing my cheeks to flush, this cannot be any more humiliating.

"So why are your clothes thrown all over the floor, why is your hair all big and messed up, why do you look flushed and why is your bottom bed sheet on the floor?" She asked causing me to gasp at how she noticed all of this.

"I..it..i" i started causing The boys to cheer, all except Harry.

"You had sex!" She yelled hugging me.

"Okay..i did" I sighed causing her to smile and her eyes to widen. "Who? was he good?" She asked, i looked up at Harry who had his mouth hanging open, "I don't know who it was, he started flirting with me at a bar and i brought him back, he was..amazing" I smiled causing Harry to smile, blush then look down.

"Check you out you slut" Zayn said, causing Harry's eyes to burn, i looked at him and shook my head, i laughed it off and ordered them out my room so i could change.

I washed, dressed, did my hair and added some makeup, my thoughts never forgetting last night.

I got a text through on my phone.

~Sex god Harry~

i laughed at the name, he must of changed it.

-Im so sorry, i had to sneak out, Kelly text me asking if i wanted to join you all for breakfast, she said she was walking to her Dorm x 

I smiled and text back.

-Don't worry about it 'sex god Harry'

~Sex god Harry~

-Like the name then do we?

I laughed it off and walked out my room, seeing him smiling at his phone.

He quickly put it in his pocket and looked me up and down.

"LETS GO!" Niall screamed rubbing his stomach.