Chapter 33

"SHE WASN'T SOME NERDY PRUDE WITH NO EXPERIENCE"

My body shot up as sweat trickled off my forehead. I sighed and grabbed a glass of water from the kitchen. I checked my phone which i left on the side.

~Kels <3~

-Where are you! Why did you run out the cafe?

-Answer me back Rose x

-ROSE, im getting worried x

-We can't find you anywhere? Where are you!

-Harry told me to sleep at Zayns, he said he'll take care of it, please don't be hurt, i love you x

I furrowed my brows 'he said he'll take care of it' ?

Great job.

As soon as i got to the dorm at about one, i showered, ate then slept, it's now half ten and my hands are still shaking from the picture of Harry yelling in my face, calling me a prude.

I gave myself to him. I threw my innocence so easily in his face.

I told you he would hurt you. I TOLD YOU.

I scrolled through my other messages, Niall asking where i was, Liam asking where i was.

Harry.

~Sex god Harry~

-Rose, i've drove all around town, just text one of us back, they're questioning me, where are you?

-For fuck's sake Rose, where are you?! I need to talk to you, i didn't know what i was thinking when i said that, of course i don't think you're a prude with no experience.

-ROSE, if you don't answer me i swear i'll knock your dorm room door down!

-Im outside your dorm building, the door's locked for the first time, im freezing, let me in.

-Rose, ive been out here for hours, let me the fuck in!

WAIT? What, he's outside? When did i get sent this.

I looked at the delivery time and noticed it was an hour ago. He surely isnt still outside? 

Looking down at my appearance i was wearing grey jogging bottoms and a tight crop top thing. It's comfy okay.

Curiosity was crawling around my body, itching me on its way.

I shoved on some uggs, grabbed my dorm room keys that unlocked and locked our room and the main entrance door.

I locked the door behind me and walked down stairs.

What happened to staying away from him?

Im just seeing if he's out here. It's not like im meeting up with him?

You're such an idiot.

I unlocked the main door and walked out, the cold air hitting my skin, goosebumps rising on my arms and stomach, what was i thinking, coming out here in joggers and a crop top?

I looked around seeing nothing but darkness and street lamps.

I wrapped my arms around eachother and decided he wasn't here. I turned around and suddenly collided with someone.

"Oops, sor.." I said but then i looked up, seeing curly hair and green eyes.

"Rose" He breathed out and i stepped to the side of him, "Get away from me" I said walking away.

"You don't mean that!" He almost shouting causing me to stop in my tracks and turn around, "Oh i do" I told him.

"Then why are you here? Why are you out here looking for me? wondering if i was still out here, wondering if i gave up and left" He said causing my heart to speed up.

"You're right?" I said, "Why am i out here, wasting my time on a man whore who fucks every single nerdy prude inexperienced girl" I spat causing his face to drop but darken.

"No! No, you're wrong! You're so wrong!" He yelled grabbing my wrist an pushing me up against the wall.

"Get your hands off me!" I shouted wriggling my body.

"Rose.." He said but i ignored him and kept kicking away from his grasp.

"Rose"

ignorance.

"Rose"

ignorance,

"ROSE!" He yelled and i stopped immediately.

"What!" I replied looking into his eyes.

"Please listen to me, i didn't mean what i said, i really really didn't mean it" He said, his voice calming.

"Then why did you say it?" I asked, my voice above a whisper.

"Because i was angry, i was stupid" He replied letting go of me and looking down. Now was my chance to run inside and leave him out here.

But i couldn't.

"Why?" I asked looking at him.

"Because you told me 'no', i hate being told no" He sighed running a hand through his hair, "Go on, call me selfish, call me spoiled, i dont care" He sighed, but i heard a tremble, a crack in his voice.

"I don't think that..at all" I replied causing his head to snap up, "You don't?" 

I shook my head and placed my hand on his cheek.

"Why do i always find myself here" I whispered, our eyes locked onto eachothers.

"Because you can't leave me and i won't let you"

Our lips crashed together and suddenly i forgot about the coldness of this weather.

I forgot about our screams and shouts.

And i forgot about staying away from Harry.

Its just impossible.