Chapter 25

I layed back with the biggest smile on my face. Harry got into my bed as well and cuddled me close.

A couple of minutes later he started to snore keeping me awake. "Harry" i mumbled ready to kick him. Until his phone lit up causing me to become curious.

Harry shuffled around then put his back to me tugging the quilt, i rolled my eyes whilst smiling. I grabbed his phone from my bedside table.

oops look what happened, his phone jumped into my hands.

I unlocked it nearly gasping when it didn't have a password. 

I saw why his phone lit up, he had a text. 

~Sexy Sophie <3~

-Missing your big...

Okay, thats gross. I scrolled up feeling more curious, Harry text her half an hour ago saying 

-Are you free tomorrow?

~Sexy Sohpie <3~

-For you Harry, im always free big boy x

My eyes started to water, no..He promised he wouldn't hurt me, he said he wouldn't  run away from me. HE SAID HE WOULDN'T HURT ME.

-i just need to talk to you.

That's all he wrote to her, then she sent missing your big..

Yeah,

that.

I huffed and decided to take this time to look through his other messages.

-TO ZAYN.

-Not home tonight bro, stopping out at a mates.

Yeah, a 'mate'.

~Bradford badboy~

-Oh, just a 'mates', i think you mean conquest ;)

-TO ZAYN

-Caught me out, haha, tell you details tomorrow.

WHAT!

You have to be joking me.

I locked his phone and put it back where it was. I moved away from Harry and grabbed my quilt tugging it back.  

I couldnt help the tears falling from my eyes, i was trying to hold it in, trying to hold it all in but it just came out, just poured out, all this emotion and hurt that ive tried keeping locked up is just spilling out from me.

"Rose?" Harry mumbled, turning around, causing my breathing to stop as my eyes widened.

"Rose are you crying?" He asked touching my arm, i quickly moved my arm away and sat up, my hands squeezing the mattress.

He sat up next to me, "rose, its twelve at night, whats wrong?" He asked causing me to turn and face him. "Get out" i whispered, his face dropped then he started giggling, "You're joking aren't you?" He asked, then his face become shocked when he noticed i wasn't laughing.

"Why, Rose? What's happened?" He asked and i couldn't help but just tell him straight.

"I WILL NOT BE ONE OF YOUR FUCKING CONQUESTS!" I yelled getting off the bed and facing him, his face looked like he'd just seen someone die, Frankly i wouldn't mind that right now.

"What are you talking about!?" He asked raising his voice, both of us fully awake now.

"I read your texts" I mumbled causing me to hear the change of his breathing.

"You.Did.What" He asked through gritted teeth, you could tell he was trying not to lose it, this intimidated me, scared me, made me regret all of this.

"Rose" He said sternly.

"I read through your messages, go on Harry, tell Zayn everything, everything we did ! oh and while you're doing that have a good time talking to Sophie, i hear she's missing your big dick!" I yelled, the tears crashing down as my whole body shook.

Harrys eyes were dark and unpredictable. 

He grabbed my alarm clock and lunged it to the other side of the room, "FUCK!" He yelled causing me to jump back and scream as the clock hit the wall.

"I wasn't going to tell Zayn fuck all!" He yelled causing my eyebrows to furrow, i tried to calm myself down but it wasn't working, my body wasn't cooperating with my brain. 

"And i was going to tell Sophie that i wanted to stop what was happening between us!" He yelled sitting down on my bed, he dropped his head in his hands and i heard sniffling.

My heart literally broke, how could i assume that Harry was just so easily going to run away from me.

"Harry, i'm so so sorry" I whispered, sniffling as i sat next to him, i placed my hand on his back and rested my head on his shoulder, "Are you crying?" I asked, shock over taking my system.

"Im not always as strong as you think i am, im not always going to be able to handle everything" He whispered causing my breathing to stop as i listened to him opening up to me for the first time, who was i to interrupt him.

"Rose, i'm not always the bad guy, i have feelings too, i cry too, i hurt too" He whispered, "But when you turned up, when we started getting close, i felt nothing else in the world mattered, i felt all my pain go away" He whispered bringing his face closer to mine.

"Harry" i mumbled, "Im sorry, im so sorry" I whispered stroking my hand through his hair. "Its okay, we all make mistakes" He mumbled crashing our lips together.

"Why don't we get some sleep, it's been a rough night" He wondered causing me to notice his eyes drooping, "Of course" i smiled pecking his lips.

We got into bed and i placed the blanket evenly around us both.

"Harry"

"mhm"

"Cuddle me"

He got closer to me so i layed my head on his chest, he held me tightly all night long.

A-N

I hope you're all enjoying this xo

Please vote vote vote <3