Chapter 20

I stormed to my lesson, English, i felt someone drag my arm back, Harry.

"Get off me Harry!" I yelled looking back but being met by blonde hair and blue eyes, instead of brown hair and green eyes.

"Oh, sorry Ni" I said looking down, "What's wrong? What has Harry done?" Niall asked looking me deep in the eyes, i looked down. "Walk and talk?" He offered, i nodded and walked to first period with him.

"He told Zayn and probably everyone else that im a virgin" I sighed waiting for Nialls 'YOU'RE A VIRGIN' reaction.

"Why would he do that?" Niall asked causing me to look at him with a shocked face then smile at him, Niall is honestly so nice. "I dont know, i just, i just can't be bothered with him anymore, im so tired" I moaned, "When im happy he brings me down, when im upset he makes me happy then he always does something to upset me" I huffed to Niall as we sat down in our usual seats.

"You sound like an old married couple" Niall laughed, "But we're not" I snapped at him causing him to fault a smile whilst nodding his head.

"I know that" He laughed.

"I'm just going to ignore him the best i can" I said causing Niall to nod in agreement. 

We sat through two long boring hours of an English lecture then we made our way to lunch. We walked into the canteen and spotted our group near the back in the corner being obnoxiously loud scaring people away.

"Hey guys" Niall greeted them sitting down and eating a subway, seriously where does this food come from?

"Hello" I said to the gang causing little 'hellos' to spread out. My phone vibrated in my pocket so i looked at it.

~Harry~

-Can we talk?

I text him back as he was staring at me from his seat.

-No.

He shot his head up at me once he read the text and sighed whilst mouthing a 'please'. 

I shook my head at him and sat next to Kelly.

"Have you told Zayn yet?" I asked her causing her to sake her head. "I cant find the right words" She sighed. "You will" I promised her. 

When i looked up i saw Harry sigh, push a chair out his way and walk out College campus. "What's wrong with him?" Louis asked looking at Harry.

I shrugged as did Kelly.

The day went so quickly and before i knew it we we're driving back to the dorms, "I need to learn to drive" i hummed with my head leaning on the cold glass, Kelly just nodded.

"Kel, its gonna be okay" I sighed, giving her arm a light reassuring squeeze. "It's just, i think he fancies you" She sighed causing me to giggle, "he's just looking for someone to have sex with, don't worry, i've seen the way he looks at you" I told her causing her to smile, "I think im gonna go to his and just tell him, yell it in his face?" She smiled. "Theres my girl" I told her causing her to squeal, she dropped me off and drove away as Zayn shared the Frat house with Harry. 

I walked in the building smiling to myself, wishing her a good luck in my head.

As i walked into my dorm the door was unlocked causing my heart to beat, have we been robbed? There could be a murderer.

I grabbed the nearest weapon i had, a whisk. Great.

I dropped my bags and dived in the bedroom seeing Harry sat on my bed with his head down. "Oh my god!" I breathed out holding my chest with the whisk free hand.

"Sorry i didnt mean to scare you" He mumbled, "Whats with the whisk?" He asked, "Its the closest weapon i had" I said throwing it away.

"What are you doing here Harry, when i try to ignore you it doesnt mean 'break into my apartment'!" I told him causing him to look down, "You were trying to ignore me?" He asked causing me to look down also.

"Well yeah, what you did was unacceptable!" I told him causing him to nod, "I didn't laugh, Zayn..He he was saying all this stuff about fucking you in different places of the gang house and i got angry" He sighed standing up wrapping a piece of my hair in his fingers.

"I..It just burst out that you were a virgin, i thought it would put him off" Harry said looking down. "It only made him worse" Harry sighed. 

"Why did you get angry?" I asked, froze in my position.

"Isn't it obvious?" Harry said causing me to shake my head.

"Because..Because i was jealous Rose, i was jealous"